Chapter 10: The Battle

Start from the beginning

"I'll take care of it, garden is the most safe place to stay," Said Fanny as she nodded her head and she went at the middle of the dancefloor.

"EVERYONE, LET'S EVACUATE AT THE GARDEN IMMEDIATELY!" Fanny yelled those words, over and over again until the guests can hear her shouting, and others were getting panicked.

"DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, FOLLOW ME!" Said Fanny as she led their way to the garden. All the guests followed her, even the family of Baroque and Paxley.

To my surprise, Gusion, Guinevere and her brother appeared in front of us, "Do you mind telling us what's going on?" Guinevere asked, and I can sense worry in her eyes.

"Dyrroth, is here." I answered which made her gasped.

"You mean, the Prince of the Abyss?" Guinevere asked, and I nodded.

"By the way, this is my brother, Lancelot." Said Guinevere, and his brother Lancelot, stepped in front and kneeled in front of me, he took my hand and planted a soft kiss. Granger clicked his tongue, and rolled his eyes out of annoyance.

"I'm Lancelot Baroque, pleased to meet you, Miss Vance." Said Lancelot as he looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back, "Lesley is fine," I said and he nodded. Gusion was about to poke my shoulders, as I quickly dodged it.

"Lesley, hear me out, please." Gusion pleaded as I looked at him with a hint of annoyance in my eyes.

"Let's talk about this some other time, Mister Paxley," I said with a hint of authoritative in my voice and gave him a stern look. He frowned and nodded.

"We're here to help," Guinevere said as she held my hands.

I looked at her, and the way she looked into my eyes was sincere. "I'm sorry for what I've done, Guinevere." I said as I looked down and frowned.

Guinevere flashed a smile, "No, it's okay Lesley. Besides, past is past." She said as she lend her hand in front of me.

Since I knew Guinevere was true to her words, I gladly accepted it and shook our hands, we both smiled.

"Let's assemble, guys!" I said as we assembled at the center of the dancefloor.

Harith, Alucard, Tigreal and Princess Silvanna came, "Guys, you told me my brother went here, right?" My eyes widen as I heard the word brother, so Dyrroth wasn't lying after all.

"Yes, Princess Silvanna. You'll never-ever like what he did to Lesley," Said Granger while giving the princess a stern look.

The princess gave me a worried look as her gaze dropped to my neck, her eyes widened and her cheeks flustered, "I-I know what you're talking about, Chevalier Granger. I will give my brother the taste of my own medicine!" Said the princess as she raised her lance, the light took over the hallway that made us closed our eyes!

As the light faded, Silvanna's lance was glowing, "We need to be prepared," Said the princess, and we all nodded as an agreement.

As we're about to spread in the hallway, the entrance of the palace exploded, and got ruined!

And to our surprise, an army of demon, came towards us, "Damn, never knew that they would be so many," I mumbled to myself as I held my rifle tighter.

All of us positioned and now we're all ready to fight anytime, a woman appeared in front of the demons. She had horns on her head, with dark wings. And her outfit that gave her the bitch vibe.