i really like you green. and i can't wait to kiss you.

love, cuba

——

From: <loveitifwemadeit@gmail.com>

To: <keepmovingforward@gmail.com>

Oct 14, 2018, 1:36PM

It's honestly such a relief to get it off my chest and actually verbalise it to another person. I'm starting to think I might be ready to come out to my parents, even though I already know it'll be the definition of awkward and uncomfortable.

As you wish, babe.

It's not bad. It's natural to be curious and have ideas, and I won't lie, I've been curious about you too. I've not had any ideas, though. Nor do I plan on following up any suspicions I may get in the future. I was actually thinking that after I come out to my parents, I'd like to meet you. Or at least tell you who I am, if you don't want to meet. I could never be disappointed by you either. I know your soul; that won't change when I know your identity too.

I really like you too. And pls don't talk about kissing, my mom just asked me why I'm blushing. (But actually keep talking about kissing, because yes please.)

Anyway, I need to know if you have taste, so top 3 favourite TV shows, GO.

Love, Green.

——

From: <keepmovingforward@gmail.com>

To: <loveitifwemadeit@gmail.com>

Oct 14, 2018, 1:58PM

when you decide to come out to your parents, i'll be here for moral support. totally rooting for you, baby. i do really want to meet you. very nervous when i think about it because you're so important to me, and i just want it to be perfect. also, kissing kissing kissing. (i like knowing i make you blush)

ooooh okay favourite shows... i'll give you five because i'm so generous

1. killing eve

2. friends

3. brooklyn nine-nine

4. one day at a time

5. stranger things

and (don't judge) glee

what about you? also, if you like friends, i have to know your favourite character. it's for science.

love, cuba

——

From: <loveitifwemadeit@gmail.com>

To: <keepmovingforward@gmail.com>

Oct 14, 2018, 2:26PM

Aghhhhh stop it now my sister is questioning me!! And along with the whole coming out thing, I may have told her about you. I hope you don't mind. She seems to think it's funny to tease me about my 'girlfriend'. Little does she know the idea of you being my girlfriend makes me infinitely happy. No pressure though. But I am 100% planning on asking you to be mine when we meet.

Hm... I have to say it was actually quite hard to come up with 5 but ya know... here's my list.

1. American Horror Story

2. Game of Thrones

3. Vampire Diaries/The Originals

4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer