"Nigga, mind your business. Where Tone at?"

"Tone, some bitch in your living room looking for you."

Tone and the girl walked out from the back.

"Bitch, why is you still here? How you even get up in here, fucking psycho?"

"Tone, who is this wide lip ass bitch claiming to be your girlfriend?"

"Claiming? Bitch, I-"

"Latto, go in the room. I'll handle this."

She started to walk off.

"Yeah. Listen to my man, bitch."

She was acting like she wanted to run up so I dropped my bag. Tone grabbed her and escorted to the back of the house. Then, he came back into the living room.

"Fuck you doing in my house, man?"

"I came to stay with my man, who has clearly been cheating on me."

"I'm not your man. I've already established that I don't fuck with you."

"Tone, stop playing with me like I'm some random bitch before I get the feds involved. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of locking your ass up for having sex with a 15-year-old girl. I'll damn sure get a kick out of collecting your commissary money as child support each month."

By now, his homeboys had paused the game and were staring at us. Tone snatched me up by my shirt and drug me out the front door and down the hall.

He pushed me causing me to trip and fall down the stairs. As I laid on the ground, he casually walked passed me.

"Get the fuck up and get in the car."

TONE
This girl just don't fucking quit. I tell her that I don't want shit to do with her and she stands behind my car, still tryna make shit work. I block her ass and she shows up at my house. She tries to start a problem with my girlfriend, Mulatto. Then, she gone blast the fact that I used to fuck on her as if I knew she was 16. She was really trying a nigga so I was gone have to show her how a nigga really set up. I don't do that kiss and tell or that disrespect shit she pulled.

When she got in the car, I snatched her phone from her. As I started driving further from my house, I turned off her phone and tossed it out of the window.

"Nigga, what the fuck?"

"After that shit you pulled, I suggest you sit over there and shut the fuck up."

I rolled the window back up and turned my music up.

"Where are we going?"

"You're going home."

"This doesn't look like home."

I cut my eyes at her. I assume she caught my drift.

Finally, we finally reached the dirt road. I parked halfway down and got out the car.

"Tone, where the fuck you got me at?"

"You seem like you need somewhere to stay so I'm letting you stay at my cabin."

"My shit at your house."

"I'll bring it later. Come on."

I grabbed my gun from under the seat and had her follow me down the rest of the road.

I purposely walked past the cabin and took her to the lake.

"It's dark and you got us sight seeing?"