"Here." Kairi handed her the kiwi and she laughed while grabbing it.

"I love you." She kissed me and took the flowers from me.

"Anything just to see you smile like that." We walked hand in hand to our cars and waited for her cousin to get here.

"I'm hanging this poster up on my wall." She read it again and again.

We kissed goodbye and I waited until I saw her car leave so I could drive behind her.

Today was a good day..

no ones pov

Avery went straight home and hung the poster over her bed.

"Hope that doesn't fall when me and mattia are going at it." she laughed to herself. As soon as she turned around she saw her cousin rolling her eyes.

"Don't do any of that while I'm here."

"Okay Nat I'm actually gonna try to be nice to you. Something you wouldn't know how to do. I'm sorry about your parents but you're here now and if you can't respect me, while you're staying in my room, then I suggest you take your stuff and stay in the basement." Avery said all in one breath.

"I-I'm sorry if I come off as rude. Look Avery, growing up with you sucked. Like no offense. But everyone literally praised you. You were spoiled, and so was Mariano since he was the first grandson. I was always second to your family and I hated you every single day of my life because of it. I always copied you because I wanted to be you so bad. But now I can't, you have a hot boyfriend, I can't get one, your parents are happily married, I only have one, you live in a beautiful home, and mine is so run down and small. You're such a princess and you don't even see it. So that's why I've always hated you. You always thought different and hated me for different reasons.."

"You lit- you know what? Stop trying to be someone you aren't. Just be yourself and things will start aligning. We can start fresh I guess, I'm sorry." She stood there and waited for Natalie to say something, which took a while.

"I'm sorry too." They hugged which was extremely rare. Avery noticed her mom in her doorway smiling at them.

"Dinners ready." She said. Both of the girls went down to eat.

messages in both gcs

baddies🤪

taylor
that was the cutest thing ever🥺

vic
i'm kinda jealous about the poster 😤

avery
no wonder he was
ignoring me all day

aileen
do you guys think kairi is going to ask me?

vic
are you guys dating yet
ik it has nothing to do with that but i wanna know

aileen
not yet but maybe soon!
i think i should ask him 👀

avery
oo yeah do that!

taylor
give him growth supplements and say
"it would be an honor to watch you grow at prom with me" 💀

avery
LMFAOO TAYLOR

vic
leave his height alone😭

aileen
good one