Chapter 2

MPlayboy Boss

IDNOTC!!

Fiona's POV

" well... now that were all here ... why dont we talk about some things...." aunt said...

" well...  Fiona ... you know your the new secretary of my three son... right??"

"ohh how rude of me.... this is Marshall lee" she pointed to the black haired boy...

"then this is Gumball" she said to the pink haired guy....

"lastly , this is Flame" she pointed to the red haired guy... his hair is more like a yellow an orange and red.... and his hair really fits his name..

"these three... will be your husband soon... but you can only pick one..." aunt said

i was dumbfounded... what??!!!  them ... to be my future husband!! no way...

"but aunt...you know that im a tomboy right... im a tomboy... but that doesnt mean i like gals... but i dont want to be in a relationship that fast!!" i said... i cannot believe this!!!

" its ok.... im not gonna make it fast...."...  she said while smirking!! ohh GOd knows i hate those smirks!!  

" WHAT??  " flame exclaimed

"sounds fine to me"  gumball said...

"cool... she is interesting though"  Marshall lee said.... wow... that one made me blushed...

"yup...." aunt said...

"i cannot believe this".. i said...

then...

" i want to talk to you three later.... you can go now .... but not you Fiona" aunt said...

....

...

the three left.... 

" ya know.... i want you to be my daughter in law......  if theres a chance......... can you give my three sons a chance??" she said pleadingly..... 

" ummhh.... ill try..." i said...

" thanks!! you can go now..." she said...

then she went out of her office ... also did i... then... i dont know where to go....  then...  i heard someone .... not being rude or something... i accidentally eavesdrop...... i heard someone screaming...

???? : NO!!!! I CANT!!!  YOU KNOW I LOVE HER FROM THEN TILL NOW... but ... but....!!! i think its Flame??

" but what??... i know you love her..... thats why im giving her a chance to remember everything after the accident when you were still 13..." its aunt.... who are they talking about??

" i know you like her..... now that she is grown up and .... i admit... she is really pretty....  i ... i... i want her to marry one of you.. and your brothers..." aunt said.... is that me???  why does Flame love me?? did we met before??  did i had an amnesia?? why cant i remember anything?? what accident??? i have so many question... so many.... then someone covered my eyes...... i think its a man cause its hands are so big..i got scared thats why i hit him in the ball and he let go then i punched him at his back... then it was.........

it was..

it was....

it was...

it was..