Who Are You?

Ever since dinner that night things have been pretty cordial with BJ. I go to school, I come home. Dinner is usually ready. I fix my plate and go to my room. And if BJ is about to leave out somewhere he come in my room and tell me.

Finally it was the weekend and I needed a way to forget about all of the mess that happened with my brother. So me and best friend Talia decided that we were going to go to this really exclusive french club. You have to be french to get in so we were going to be using my citizenship.

I always used to go there with Khalil and it was just a way for us to keep our french heritage alive. It's a really nice club. Thats how Khalil started selling big drugs. He got french supply and the shipped it to the club. The owner was like Khalil's dad.

I was always standoff-ish when I was around him because I didn't want my brother selling drugs. I don't like when people get addicted to stuff because they get sick. My brother sold to everyone from, kids my age, to pregnant women.

He had a lot of enemy's because of the people he sold to and how over priced he sold his supply for. He was willing to everything to make sure I had everything I could ever ask for and more.

This was going to be my first timw going to this type of club without Khalil. So I was a little nervous. Talia on the other hand was so excited. She's not used to nice things. So she's always at my house soaking up as much of it as she can. I love my bestfriend though, I don't know what I'd do without her.

As I finished getting ready I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the window and saw Talia's mom pulling off. I went to open the door and Talia gave me a big hug. (Azurae's outfit is in the media)

"Bitch you look so pretty!", Talia screamed as she examined my outfit. "Thank you girl, but keep it down. I think he up there sleep or something.", I said pointed to the guest room. You could all of upstairs from downstairs because there was a balcony in the game room.

"Oh no no no! I know you ain't got no random ass nigga staying in my room Azurae!" She said putting her hands on her hips. She looked so pretty. She had on a white body-con dress, with red converse and black painted finger nails. Her long weave was straight down her back.

Right before we were about to leave BJ walked out of his room, "Where are you going Azurae? And who is this", he said as he continued to walk down the stairs.

"This is my bestfriend Talia, and we are going out.", I said opening the door. "No you're not... you didn't even ask me.", he said closing the door.

"Excuse me but who are you? You ain't my daddy, or my brother. I didn't even ask my brother if I could leave, you ain't special.", I said turning towards him.

His jaws started clenching and he balled his fist like I hit a nerve, but I didnt care. He could become the incredible hulk if her wanted to, either way I'm still going to that club. I looked at him for a while and rolled my eyes as grabbed my keys from my purse.

"Come on Talia. Lets go have fun", I said as we stormed out, I slammed the door. I don't have time for him.