Setting Up House

Zacznij od początku

"I smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek before responding.  "Anything for my Butterbean."

The boy went overboard. I let him pick everything out and some of the things made me wonder what the point of wearing it was because it basically looked like ribbon that was in the shape of a triangle.  After shopping in there we headed back to the car because we couldn't carry anymore.  Chris was carrying so many bags that it actually made me giggle.

I had printed some of my favorite pictures of us so I could frame them for the house. Chris had added some of his family and I did too, plus I was lucky enough to have pictures of Scott and I and then some of the three of us. I also printed some of my family to put in the Massachusetts home when we went back. I hadn't even made it to the house in California yet since we had decided to live together with both of our schedules and it being so far away. I would get those pictures done later.

This meant I needed to buy picture frames so we made sure that was marked off the list. We found a few throw blankets for the sofas and some odds and ends like pillows for the sofas. We had stocked the house up pretty well by the time Scott was set to arrive. That would only leave my storage unit with things I had kept after the divorce. Most of that included family things or anything I saved from my son's childhood. I had left room for the baby pictures and things like that when I was setting the newly printed pictures up on the walls.
————————————————————-
Our house:

————————————————————-Our house:

Front porch:

———————————————————-We had given Scott the code to the gate at the end of the driveway so he could just come in when he got there

We had given Scott the code to the gate at the end of the driveway so he could just come in when he got there.  This way we didn't have to make sure we were there since we didn't know his exact time of arrival but we were there anyway, sitting on the porch.  Once Scott parked, Dodger jumped out and headed for Chris, then he ran  to me.  He seemed like he didn't know which way to go after being cooped up in the car so long. 

On his way to show Scott around, I caught Chris giving me the softest look while I was showing Dodger his bed and new lion stuffed animal.  After he twirled around and laid on his back twitching every way on the bed while scratching his back, Dodger scooped up the lion in his mouth and went in the direction Chris had gone.  I jumped up and followed right behind him because I wanted to see what Scott thought of everything.