01 | Meeting for the First Time

*By the title you obviously know this is a lemon but WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!! IF YOU'RE ONLY INTERESTED IN THE SMUT THEN SKIP TO CHAPTER 3/5/6. BUT THIS ISN'T A LONG READ SO I'D RECOMMEND YOU READ ALL THE PAGES ANYWAY! THANKS!*

I walk the candy forest, looking for some prey to hunt with my newly crafted bow. Anything would be good right now, a rabbit, maybe a sick deer. It honestly doesn't matter unless it doesn't trade in the market.

The area looks untouched. No animals have came to claim this land as their own, marking trees or making dirt. But of course, it's hard to tell because I'm used to actual woods rather than this candy wonderland. Too bad only candy flesh sells, not the sugary tree bark or grass. Oh well. I'm smarter than to waste anymore time here.

I turn around and follow my path back. The forest seems oddly quiet. No birds were chirping or bugs buzzing. But suddenly, there was a snap. I double check my footing and all around me. Then there he stands, in shock behind me.

This guy seemed to be my age, 15 gyears old. He wore a white hat with two "ear" looking things on the top, a blue shirt, darker shorts, green back pack and a mouth opened with awe.

"What the hell are you staring at?" I shot defensively.

Boy shut his mouth in embarrassment. "Are you... Human?"

The question took me back. I knew all the creatures here weren't like me. Human. Just I thought I was the only one. But now I questioned that theory.

"Yeah... I'm guessing you are too?"

"Yes!!! Finally!" The boy bounced around excitedly. "C'mon! We have to get back to my tree house an-"

"Whoa whoa whoa. I don't even know your name!"

"It's Finn. What's yours?"

" (y/n) "

"My home is really close to here ( y/n ) let's go! I think we should stick together being the only humans here and all."

I clutch my bow. I've never seen a human boy before. Only heard of them. And now this guy is asking me to go to his house? This is going pretty fast.

"Errm okay Finn. But I'd like to go to my camp to pick up some things eventually."

"Sure thing." Finn jogged threw a bush and expected me to follow. He's also being really loud. What if an animal is stalking us due to his careless actions! Don't get me wrong. I'm super excited about this "meeting my species" thing. But nervousness seems to be taking over. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering like crazy, a feeling I've never had before.