Secret Engagement

"We've been together for seven years, you know." Bill ranted. "Five of those years were spent sharing the same bed," He sighed. "How do they expect me to sleep like a thousand feet away from you?"

I shook my head with a laugh. Oh, what a drama queen.

The problem with staying at the headquarters of the Order of The Phoenix? Nobody knew we were together. Of course, Molly, Arthur, Charlie and the twins knew, thankfully none of them had said anything. However, they didn't know about our engagement. Even after seven years, Remus didn't know. In fact the only other member of the Order that knew was my best friend, Nymphadora Tonks.

When we officially started dating, I was 16 and Bill was 18. You can imagine the stir this caused with Molly Weasley. Bill and I met through Charlie. It was in my 5th year and we instantly clicked. Even though Bill was in his last year of Hogwarts, and also Head Boy at the time, he said "was greatly infatuated with the amazing Blair at first glance."

He wasn't kidding either. Every time I was supposed to meet up with Charlie and our friends, Bill showed up. A seventh year hanging around a bunch of popular fifth years. I mean, I wasn't complaining but his endless flirting and compliments did not go unnoticed. Not by a mile.

Although Bill would flirt, it was almost innocent, as if it came naturally. It had to innocent though, of course, considering I been with the same guy for two years, someone would had obviously hated Bill for how well we had gotten along.

Long story short, by my graduation, it was Bill who I was planning a future with.

Once I graduated, Bill and I moved to Egypt, despite Remus' objections. Remus thought I was going because of a job opportunity, which did play some part in it. But he most definitely did not think I was going there to live my life in a foreign country with no money to live in a crummy apartment with my boyfriend. But he didn't need to know that.

We had told no we were engaged nor did we correct anyone when they assumed we were both single. Maybe tomorrow I'd announce it. It was strange not being able to wear my engagement ring around friends and family. In fact, Charlie hadn't even been informed of our engagement either. That was mainly due to us being in different countries.

Because of us keeping things to ourselves, Sirius had put us both in separate rooms. Separate rooms which were miles away from each other. I had seen him glaring at Bill, or answering him back coldly. Maybe he suspected something.

"Five years, we've shared the same bed!" Bill ranted quietly. "Merlin, how am I supposed to sleep without-"

"I would be very careful on how you describe me here." I warned.

"My beautiful," he smirked, coming closer to me. "Gorgeous," Bill wrapped his arms around my waist "sexy," I bit my naturally plump lip, knowing he loved it. I could feel he was watching me bite my lip, the frustration was clear on his face.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Bill whispered huskily, not taking his eyes off my lips.

I took this advantage to press my body against Bill's slowly but dangerously seductively. My hands wrapped loosely around his neck, now pulled him closer.

"Do you remember," I kissed the corner of his mouth. "Back in Egypt," I then kissed and softly bit a tender spot on his neck, where a previous hickey had not healed yet. He groaned quietly, the spot obviously still sore. "We done this all day, whenever we wanted. "

"Hmm, but doesn't sneaking around bring back the fondest of memories?" His hands had now gone underneath my shirt and were now gripping my hips.

"Oh, definitely." I leaned closer to my fiancé, feeling his raging bulge on my thigh. "We're going to have to be very quiet, m'dear." I kissed him harshly on the lips before moving his hands myself, higher to where they previously sat on my torso.

Bill and I spent the entire night together. Our clothes were sprawled all across the room. The bed covers hung off to one side, leaving our entwined bodies half exposed.

"Breakfast!" I heard Molly call.

"Shit." I mumbled. "William? C'mon, babe. Wake up."

Bill's eyes flickered just ever so slightly. I ran my hands through his widely messed up hair, chucking.

"Maybe if you gave me a kiss then I might consider waking up." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. I quickly kissed his slightly swollen lips lovingly. His eyes opened swiftly and he smiled.

"Mornin'"

"Your mum is going to catch you in here, you know. C'mon, you need to gooo." I groaned.

"Geez. Can't a guy-"

He was cut off by footsteps approaching the room from the far end of the corridor.

"Go." I shrieked.

Bill apparated before I could kiss him goodbye. I stood up, gathering the sheets around my body. I clumsily tripped over the draped sheets a couple of times but I kept going nevertheless. I kicked all of Bill's clothes under the bed along with my own.

I quickly dived into the bathroom, taking the sheets with me. I sat on the ground, my arm slightly throbbing from being slammed onto the cold hard tiles. Suddenly I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Blair? You up? C'mon I'm dying to see you!" I heard from behind the door.

"Nymph? Is that you?" I squealed.

The door creaked open.

"What the- Where are you?" Dora exclaimed, taking in the sight of the room.

"Hi." I peeked out from the bathroom.

Nymph's eyes widened and a smirk broke out across her face.

"Oh my god, you're a hot mess." She laughed.

"Hold on." I weakly laughed.

I quickly went back to the bathroom and slipped on some clean underwear and a pair of fresh clothes. I washed my face thoroughly and then applied a little brightening foundation, I then smoked my eyes slightly and applied mascara, it adding a slight sex appeal to my bright eyes.

"Ta-da!" I called.

"Better," Nymph giggled. "Much better."

"Thank you," I grinned.

"Now gimme a hug!"

"Ohh Nymphy." I embraced my friend in a tight hug.

The both of us hugged each other, bouncing up and down from the excitement of seeing each other. Nymph and I were obviously related but we were a lot more than cousins. We were best friends, until the end. She was like a sister. Nymph also made sure I was the only person allowed call her by a shortened version of her first name.

"Look, I have to talk to you." She stated nervously.

"Oh?," I pulled her back from the hug, grabbing her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Well, Blairy, I'm in l-"

"Blair!?"

"Remus!" I yelled happily.

I rushed out of the room and down the stairs. Remus and I had been communicating through letters for the last couple of years, not including Christmas when I would come home to see him. Which left Bill to spend Christmas with his family, meaning we'd spend Christmas evening and night together.

Once I caught a glimpse of him, I sped up, suffocating him in a hug. He grunted slightly before hugging me back strongly.

"Oh Blair..you're so grown up." He smiled sadly.

"I am twenty-three, y'know." I laughed. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Birdie."

(Hello, I hope you liked that! But I just wanted to clear things up in case people are confused. Originally, Sirius is 36 during the 'Order of the Phoenix' movie, and is born in 1959. But so Birdie can be just 2 years young than Bill, who is 25 during the Order of the Phoenix, I kinda changed things. So in this story, Sirius is born in 1957 which means he'd be 38 during this period and it also means he would be 16 when Birdie was born. I hope that's not too confusing!)