𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃

a/n: idfk how twitch works

y/n, midoriya, uraraka, iida, and todoroki all sat at their lunch table with a sheet that consisted of a few names. "ok, so far we've crossed off tokoyami, aoyama, bakugou, todoroki, and izuku. oh, and all the girls." she bit the end of her pen as she read over the list for the fifth time.

todoroki slurped his soba as he gazed over to the orange tinted sticky note. "it can't be sato, sero, or koda." he stated as he swallowed his pasta. "they don't seem like the type to have that form of speech." he used his utensils to get more pasta. "oh, right right !" the girl crossed out the three names.

she set the paper and pen aside as she picked at her food, midoriya noticing her saddened mood. "hey, what's wrong ?" concern was laced through the boys voice as he sympathetically placed a hand over her shoulder. y/n sighed out in tiredness, "nothing. i just stayed up late last night doing the homework." izuku nodded at her statement, knowing well she was lying.

she had stayed up until six in the morning to film a twitch stream playing [favorite video game.] either way, he wanted to make sure she was getting the sleep she needed without hinting that he knew about her youtube career. "don't worry about it ! nothing is more important than mental health, so make sure you get plenty of sleep."

saying so, he gave her a close eyed smile that could thaw even the coldest of hearts, his small yet detailed freckles adding as a cherry on top. "alright, i'll make sure to do so." as the h/c haired girl chuckled, something came up to her mind that she wanted to discuss.

"actually. . ." she began "there was this twitch streamer who looked just like you that i saw a few years ago ! i have him engraved in my mind because he looked so determined to buy that console and it was the cutest thing ever." midoriya flushed at the compliment knowing she was talking about him, he was the stranger. but y/n is dumb so she didn't know that.

"i really want to meet him again, i think he'd be your doppelgänger ! well, maybe. it's been a few years so he probably looks different. and my memory is kind of fuzzy as well." as she rubbed the nape of her neck, ochako spoke up. "do you remember his username or something ?"

y/n sadly shook her head no, bringing her [favorite food] to her mouth, letting out a gasp as she still had food in her mouth. "i remember now ! it had carrots pup in it, but i don't know if it's still the same name !" iida scolded her for talking while she still had food in her mouth, izuku choking on his drink meanwhile.

"izuku, calm down ! i know it's a terrible name but there's no need to be rude about it !" he wasn't choking because he knew it was bad name, he was choking because his past broadcasts showed the games her and him played while he was texting her anonymously.

the boy coughed out into his forearm as his red face only reddened more with each comment y/n added about how terrible and weird the username sounded. "right, right ! sorry about that !" the green head waved him arms around anxiously, continuing to eat his food rather quickly due to all the adrenaline he had in himself.

shoto eyes him from the corner, the bi-colored male finally catching on with what was going on. izuku looked over at him, the boy swallowing his food along with his nerves.

— — —

upon arriving home, y/n took out her piece of paper and opened her phone to twitch, since her computer would take too long to load.

once izuku had arrived home, he quickly went to his twitch account and waited for it to load, since he was using his computer.

her e/c eyes went over the keyboard and she took a small break to remember what the username was.

she typed it out as izukus account seemed to be slowing down, his profile picture of himself taunting him.

c-a

20 %

r-r

50%

o-t

77%

s-o

80%

u-p

100%

she looked over all the accounts that appeared, roughly 50 of them. but to her dismay, none of them seemed to belong to izuku. or his doppelgänger, at that.

the boy sighed in relieved as soon as he has his account deleted, hoping that y/n hadn't arrived home before him and spotted the account.

shutting her phone off, the disappointed girl read over the names for the 100th time in that day, noticing something as her phone went off with a ping.

she took her pen out and scribbled our izukus name completely. writing it down again beside the old scribbled one so now it wasn't crossed out. "i don't think. . ." ping! "i'm convinced."

simpking
hi y/n !!