𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

❝ 떠나야만 했어,난 찾아내야 했어 all day, all night

❝ 떠나야만 했어,
난 찾아내야 했어 all day, all night. ❞

 ❞

[TRIGGER WARNING]
⚠️⚠️ prologue contains
mentions of death by
suicide and strong language
that may not be suitable for
some viewers.
proceed with caution 💜

who could've thought that the worlds demise would be by flesh eating bastards? they were fictional, not real.

this virus... it all seemed like a dream, a nightmare that no one can wake up from. no matter how hard you pinch yourself, praying you'd wake up in your warm bed and the comfort of four walls sheltering you from the dangers of the outside world.. it'll all be in vain, because this has become your reality.

it was the year 2020 when things began to be a living hell. january was when sightings of those monsters began to appear and february brought riots among the citizens who demanded to know what the hell was going on. preachers began to recite bible verses and saying, ' the end has come, jesus will return! ' which turned out to be a total lie. march approached and the chaos only seemed to worsen. the government sure as hell failed us once again! at least half the population was dead and rotting somewhere in a bush or snacking on an unfortunate soul.
the walkers, or as you all may know as zombies began to multiple in numbers by the end of  april, leading us to what now is a blood fest. it was the survival of the fittest or whoever can hide the longest before they found you.

⚠️
many were separated from their families. some watched their families be torn apart and eaten. some watched their families lose their sanity. you know what happened to them? they either shot themselves or overdosed on drugs. they couldn't handle what the world they knew had become. it killed them.
⚠️

so now, many were roaming around fighting for survival. trust no one. they'll either kill you in your sleep and take your supplies or feed you to the zombies as bait.

humans as it seems were no less of those monsters. they were both the same.

[ AUTHORS NOTE ]

hello my loves! it's rin..

i apologize if this seemed rushed? i
wanted to make this quickly
so we can get started and so that
you all didn't get bored waiting 😭

please enjoy, HOUR 48!