Prologue

Izuku Midoriya is one of the rare people who doesn't possess a quirk. When this fact is known to all his friends at his school , everyone pushes him out of their life and bullies him. He try to live in the hope that some day he will become a great hero like All Might whom he admires. But he is constantly told by everyone to give up on his dream to become a hero except his mother who supports him.

He starts to become depressed and loose his jolly side. Slowly he start to realise that power is everything in this world. Pain and anger accumulates inside him though not being able to do anything about it except hurting himself. His life goes on like this and remained colourless. Until the start of middle school when the most important event in his life occurs that changed him...

This is my first story so I hope it will be good. If you find any errors or want to express your opinion, just let me know by writing a comment.

The quirks of some characters will be changed to make them better balanced. And there might be some original characters in the future.

If you like the story and the chapters, please vote it. It would show your support to the story. Doing a small thing will vastly boost my morale to write chapters fast. And sometimes you just forget to press the vote button.

I will try to upload new chapters as soon as possible.

I may take your leave now.

Byeee