love yourself ♡ ~Bee

Remember that you are a good person.

Yes. You.

You may think I'm lying and then your brain proceeds to point out the million reasons why you're not, but here's the thing-

For one thing to exist, so must the other. Because without the other, that one thing wouldn't exist.

Imagine you're in a dark room. The sort of darkness that mean you can't beyond the end of your nose. No, I'm not trying to trigger your nyctophobia but I'll try and get this over with quickly anyways.

If the Earth was always this dark, then it would be normal. Hence there wouldn't need to be a name for a situation where it was full of light. You don't have a name for something that doesn't exist, right?

So it's the same. For pain to exist, delight must exist. For sadness to exist, happiness must too, because if humankind was constantly sad all the time, there wouldn't be a name for happiness. We need to have sad days because that's so we can appreciate the good days.

Oh yeah another thing.

You're beautiful. Inside and out.

And it's okay to cry. It's okay to mourn. You have the right to feel those tears paint your face with grief.

Everything will be okay, even if it's not now. And someday, we will look back and smile knowing we stayed strong for our future selves. 💜💜💜💜 You can do this! 😊💪

And remember it's okay to make mistakes as well. People who care about you will accept you are human and love you for who you are. As humans, we can only do so much. Sometimes it's better for the world if we accept we did our best and let go, because if we didn't let go then we can't go on to do other things and in doing so, we'd be depriving the world of our awesomeness.

We all have stuff to give to the world even if we don't know it yet.

It's funny to think I used to be so negative but I guess I'm positive cos some people around me can be so negative, toxic and hurtful so I realised at some point I need to give myself a break instead of adding to the things they says. :) Give yourself a break because you deserve it. Treat yourself with respect because you deserve it.

Oh and guess what?

Love yourself because you deserve it okay.

One day I sat down and asked myself whether I want to cry for hours and hours, in which case I would have every right to, or do I want to get up and try to help someone else, because I know I can do it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't cry. I'm saying cry, mourn, do whatever you feel like doing. Get it all out and when you're ready, gather all your remaining strength and stand.

It started with one person. After I helped someone, I kinda realised the power I held yk and cos I knew what it was like, I knew how to help someone when they were in times I've been before. Like even my relative who was going through a rough patch. It was strange knowing that I managed to help him even though he's twice my age. Then it kinda hit me that age doesn't matter and sometimes qualifications don't too.

Everyone has something to share and contribute to the world even if they don't know it. :)

Please remember that you're worth it and you deserve everything and more. 💜 The dark clouds will go and the storm will pass. Where there's dark, there has to be light in order for the light to shine. Where there's pain, there's delight. Please remember it'll be okay, even if it isn't right now, and that you're beautiful inside and out. 💜 And the good thing about pain is that sometimes you can turn it into something beautiful. What's bad for the heart is good for art. ~ I'll give you the sun 💜💜