intro to the world of "soupmate"

Hey guys! Let me kinda explain the kind of hybrid au we're going to be seeing here. This au is based on kind of a mix of beastars and zootopia kind of inequality between species. There will be scenes of hierarchy between different hybrids and so on. Humans and Hybrids live in harmony. Each species has its own way of telling who their mate(s) are/is.

Predators are scarier and more intimidating mostly, and are raised in a strict manner. If a predators mate is prey, they're often disowned or mistreated.

Prey are normally the common people, not often put in a place of power or leadership. Prey are often scared that their children's mates will be predators.

The Hybrid world also kinda has an issue with LGBT. I myself am not homophobic, but how i built this world is quite similar to our own. Theres also a reason for this sort of behavior. If a hybrids mate is the same gender, families often feel like its a curse, because they can't have biological children. Of course, this will cause conflict and things like that.

There are some hybrids, mainly the ones who are LGBT or interspecies couples, end up being more gentle and accepting of hybrids being equal.

Example: Chan & Jeongin's family. Chans parents is a predator/prey (fox and mouse) lesbian couple who adopted chan and jeongin at a young age. Sorry this fic isnt going to be Jeongchan. Chan is a wolf who is more gentle than lets say... Lee Know, who is a purebred wolf hybrid raised by a very strict family.

An example of the family rejection would be Woojin, when his family found out that his soulmate was also a male, they disowned him. He ended up living with Chan and his family eventually during this book.

Mkay so basically

They all are going to an all hybrid school. Every hybrid has instincts of the animal they are.

Here are the hybrids!!

Felix - White Cat

Changbin - Dutch Rabbit

Seungmin - Dog / Golden Retriever

Jeongin - Fennec Fox

Hyunjin - Llama

Chan - Grey Wolf

Woojin - Grizzly Bear

Han/Jisung - Grey Squirrel

Lee Know - Arctic Wolf

Ships!!:

Changlix

HyunSeungIn (hyunjin x seungmin x jeongin)

WooChan

Minsung

That's about it! There will be some special appearances from other groups but that's about it! Thanks for reading!!

First chapter will be released sometime soon so please add this to your library so you can read this soon!!

-Kalea