Missing...

AN: this is quite short actually. Since this is the first book that i have written i am pleased because it is going to be on here for others to read and maybe enjoy. i hope you make the best of it.

Enjoy , Sima xx ♥

Prologue.

Its not so great going out so late. Once they're gone they won't come back... will they?Time is all it takes to realise something right in front of you but your going blind from the misery. Tears flooding your eyes and there is  nothing to do but wait for good news, but are there any good news? Has it all just enDed wheEn you stepped into thAt  house. Is iT all over wHen you follow somenbody's destiny?( At prologue there are capital letters in the last 2 sentences which should form a word. Good luck and enjoy)

Chapter 1:

Alison: Mum I'm telling you Amy is great her mum will look after me!

Mum: And who the hell is going to look after Amy then?

Alison: Well obviously her mum.

Mum: You can't go!

Alison:  What... Mum please! I beg you!

Mum: Have you saw the time.

Alison: Mum are you serious its 7:00 am!

Mum:  Exactly it is way to early to go now!

Alison: Well i thought the meaning of sleep over is to sleep overnight!

Mum: Fine okay... make sure you sleep by10pm though. I'll be checking on you.

Alison: Okay are you sure... because last time you got dad to come and pick me up like after i was there for 2 minutes!

Dad: How about you don't push your luck!

Alison: Sorry. Bye Bye. Love You.

Many minutes later...

Amy:  Wow you're sweaty??

Alison:  I ran so that my mum couldn't change her mind!

Amy:  Wow my mum is so cool with things like that. She doesn't mind as  long as she has some sort of contact with me!

Alison:  Wow i wish my mum was that cool I'd change her as my mum any day.

Amy:  Okay that is just a little harsh. Don't say that whether it is true or not!

Alison: Why? It is true? You going to kidnap my parents or something to teach me a lesson?              

Amy:  (mumbles under breath) That would be a good lesson you'll never know!

Alison:  Pardon??

Amy:  Nothing just taking to myself!

AN: this is the first chapter and the next few will be published when i start to think more! :D

Sima xx