this ain't

2 weeks later

A A L I Y A H

A A L I Y A H

Let's just say that these two weeks have been a living hell no let me change that, a damn nightmare that I wish I could wake up from asap no fucking rocky bitch. Since the incident with Bryson and that random girl went viral all over social media like shit hasn't been the same with us.

When he got home the next day like all of his shit was at the door cuz you not gon come back in my house after you got caught with some bitch. We got into a huge and I mean HUGE argument bout it so he left again like I don't give a one nor two fuck if this stupid nigga stayed in this house.

What I'm bout to say, y'all probably gon cuss me out but I don't care so I haven't told him shit bout me being pregnant at all like I thought he would noticed that his so called girlfriend is acting hella different and shit but he can't cuz he too far up this random bitch ass right now.

I'm kinda surprised that I am still in the same air his dumbass breathe if I'm being honest. I just completely ignore him like if he ask me a question or anything now I take my pregnant ass on upstairs and lock the door. I treat him like a complete stranger like Bryson who? I don't know no damn Bryson Johnson, fuck outta here.

Sometimes, I do have my moments where I just wanna breakdown and cry cuz how you going to tell me all those sweet things at the dinner to just stab me right in the back. Like what happened to those promise that you made me, huh? You were supposed to heal me not break me down even more. You were supposed to show me the real definition of real love and fix every broke pieces that was broke.

I felt truly numb cuz I gave him my everything. I told him shit that I haven't told my dad, my girls shit nobody only him. If you out here making promise that you know you gon break so what's the point of making promises. Promises are meant to be kept not broken and that's what Bryson did made broken promises.

It was currently 10:45am on a Saturday, I was laying down in bed watching Good Girls til my phone started buzzing. I looked down at my screen and it was a text from the clown. What does this nigga fucking wants like if the door is lock that means leave me the hell alone df.

ClOwN🤡!
Can we please talk, Liyah?

I chuckled at his messaged and putting my phone on do not disturb cuz I didn't wanna hear his lame ass excuse that he completely said over a millions now. I went back to watching Good Girls while texting Arianna and Keisha on my other phone that I have just incase some shit like this goes down and I don't wanna talk or see Bryson notifications go through my damn phone.

Aaliyah
I'm so bored babes☹️

STALLIONNN🤩💙
Let's do something like we can go to the beach

WHORE🥴❤️
Oh yasss like Im ready to show this sexy ass body right now😏

Aaliyah
Girl shut up but who's driving? Im pregnant so I can't nomore🙂