Chapter 1037-1041

Chapter 1037: Tiger Cow

"In the future, I want my son to also go to an academy to study so he too can be educated. Maybe he'll be able to become a Civil Official and serve Great Qin."

The boy felt quite dissatisfied after being smacked on the head, and he pouted as he ate his kebab skewer and said angrily, "Dad, I don't want to be a Civil Official! I want to be a General! I want to be like Commander Bai Qi and help His Majesty conquer more land. I want to create a bigger empire for His Majesty!"

The man smiled, ruffled the boy's hair, and said, "That's fine too. As long as you're serving His Majesty as an official, dad will support you no matter what you do."

The little boy felt quite pleased and looked up before saying, "Of course! The fortune teller said that my fate star is the Army Destroyer Star. In the future, I'll definitely become a general for Great Qin. When His Majesty sees me, he'll definitely be very happy and might even take me as an adopted son!"

The middle-aged man could not help but laugh and say, "First, don't take that fortune teller too seriously; second, His Majesty is surrounded by talents. Even if you become a General, His Majesty won't be too impressed by you unless you perform extraordinarily.

"Also, you want to be His Majesty's adopted son? If you can even meet His Majesty, that would be incredibly lucky of you."

The boy puffed out his cheeks and said angrily, "Hmph! Just you wait and see! In the future, His Majesty will definitely make me a General, and I'll make countless contributions. I'll ask His Majesty for treasures and beauties; you just wait until then."

The man loudly laughed, saying, "Alright, alright, I'll be waiting then!"

Zhao Fu stood there, looking at the father and son, feeling quite awkward. After all, he was the person they were referring to.

At that moment, the man looked back at Zhao Fu and felt that he was quite a kind person, so he said passionately, "Sir, your kebab skewer is going to get cold. This meat is our specialty, Tiger Cow meat; it won't taste good once it gets cold."

Hearing this, Zhao Fu did not have Li Muqing feed him anymore, and he ate the kebab skewer himself. He took a few large bites and found that it was incredibly delicious, and the meat was quite chewy.

Li Muqing stood by the side with a smile on her face; this was why she had brought Zhao Fu out.

Within the palace, Zhao Fu was high and mighty and sat in the seat of power. People took care of everything for him, and if he lived such an isolated life, his attitude to the common people would change, and the distance between them would grow further and further apart.

This was especially so for the matter about Zhao Fu creating a Devil World. He was already quite interested and was thinking about using bloody and cruel methods to create a large number of Devils.

Li Muqing felt that it would be good for Zhao Fu to become closer with the common people. Only then would the commoners be able to live happily, and Great Qin would be a place of joy instead of hell.

"Big sister, you're so pretty!" the boy laughed, cutting off her thoughts.

Li Muqing looked at the boy and pinched his cute cheeks. After exchanging a few more words, the boy and his father left.

"Sir, let's keep having a look around! We only just entered Shenwu City; there are definitely more interesting things inside," Li Muqing said as she smiled.

Hearing this, Zhao Fu nodded. Following this, the three of them saw a place surrounded by a large crowd. Zhao Fu felt quite curious and led them over. It was a martial competition for marriage, which was quite interesting.