Episode 15

Scene 1

"Tum ?!" ("You ?!")

Both the boy and Shivika yelled at each other.

The boy glared at Shivika and touched his head. His head was wrapped with a bandage exactly where Shivika had hit him with her steel water bottle.

He was the same boy, the taxi driver, who had tried to kidnap Shivika the other day.

"Uss din toh tu bach gayi thi, aj kaise bachogi ?" ("You were lucky that day but how will you escape today ?") The boy smiled evilly at her.

Shivika gulped and looked around her while nervously licking her dry lips.

She looked back at the boy again and saw him taking slow steps towards her. She took a couple of steps back and started running.

"Aye ruk !" ("Hey Stop !") The boy aka Ranga, yelled.

Shivika didn't stop, she kept running as fast as she could. She took a turn or two and started taking heavy breaths.

She stopped for a second to look back, her eyes widened when she saw that the boy had called his friends too and now 4 boys were chasing her.

She started running again but kept glancing backwards to see if the boys were catching up with her when suddenly she bumped into someone hard.

She gasped as horror crept on her mind. She thought one of the boys had chosen a shortcut and had somehow managed to get ahead of her and now he had caught her.

She looked at the person she had bumped into and it took 3 seconds for her to realise that it was SSO !

"Aap ?!" ("You ?!") Shivika asked in shock.

"Tum ?!" ("You ?!") Shivaay was equally shocked.

"Shivika ? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho ?" ("Shivika ? What are you doing here ?") Shivaay asked in surprise.

"Aye bhai, thanks uss ladki ko rokne ke liye. Ladki hai toh piddi magar PT Usha jaisi bhagti hai." ("Hey thanks bro, for stopping that girl. She looks tiny but runs like PT Usha.") Ranga said in between heavy breaths.

Shivaay looked at Ranga and the boys and then at Shivika quizzically.

"Yeh kaun hai Shivika ?" ("Who is he Shivika ?") Shivaay asked her with a stern face.

"Woh...woh.." ("He...He...") Shivika was about to answer when Ranga cut her off.

"Bacchi ko humare havale kar aur khisak le." ("Give that girl to us and leave.") Ranga said while taking slow steps towards Shivaay and Shivika.

"SSO, yeh wahi taxi driver hai jo mujhe uss din kidnap karne wala tha !" ("SSO, he's the same taxi driver who had tried to kidnap me that day !") Shivika squeaked in fear and held onto Shivaay tightly.

Shivaay's eyes glazed with anger as he looked at Ranga again. "Accha..." ("Oh..") He muttered and pushed Shivika behind himself protectively. "....toh tum ho Ranga." ("...So you're Ranga.")

Shivika - Billu Aur Paanika Ki Beti ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें