"Auntie Chu is right love you should be happy okay" The kid nod and smiled to everyone.

"Blow the candle now noona I want to taste the cake already" Leo impatiently said to his sister that cause everyone to giggle on his cuteness.

Ella close her eyes first and made a wish before she blow the candle. Everyone clap their hands and cheered for ella.

"Happy 10th birthday Ella"
Everyone greeted her.

Lily kiss her older sister in the cheek and Leo saw it and copied his sister and face the cake. He look at everyone and they all busy. Leo grin and put his little hand on the cake and lick it.

"Yummy yum" Lisa notice leo devouring the cake. She chuckled and shake her head to son.

"Your really can't wait bud" She carried Leo and ask the others to follow down stairs.

Ella gasp when she saw the transformation of the living room. It's look like she's in fairyland with a lot of unicorns.

She jump in happiness when Jennie give her a 5ft unicorn stuff toy. She immediately hug Jennie and pamper with kisses all over her faces. Jennie giggled and kiss Ella in the forehead.

"Thank you mommy your the best" Lisa heard it and join them.

"How about me" Lisa sulky said and pout to her daughter.

"Your the bestest dad" Ella said and smiled widely to her Dada.

Lisa get emotional while looking at her daugther who's enjoying opening her gift and have a wide smile on her face.. She then felt a hug from the back.

"What are you thinking love?" the  brunette asked her girlfriend and hug her right.

"I'm just happy for Ella love" Jennie hmm to her girlfriend and let go from the hug and drag her to the restroom. Lisa look her girlfriend in confusion and just let Jennie drag her.

When they arrive at the restroom the brunette lock the door at push Lisa to set in the bowl and straddle her..

Lisa then look at her girlfriend and smirk.

"So eager eh"

"Shut up manoban!!your so hot on that polo and I'm so little horny looking at you wearing that" The brunette said seductively and bite lisa's ears..

"Take of your dress" Lisa demanded in a rushed breath. Jennie complied, standing up and pull up her dress to expose her glistening naked flesh. Lisa instantly felt her cock grow even more at the sight of her dripping pussy. Suddenly it feels like years since she been inside of her girlfriend, when in fact it only been a couple of days.

"Are we really gonna do this here?" Lisa ask and her girlfriend nod eagerly while biting her lip seductively.

"Sit on top of me, I want to watch your pussy take my huge cock love" She growled with her demanding look and piercing glare.

Jennie didn't she ever felt so turned on. It took her less than a second to straddle to lisa, rubbing her wet pussy against head of Lisa's hard dick.

"Fuck your so wet already love. Is this how much you want me inside you?" Lisa teased,as she pressed the top of her dick on Jennie's entrance, but not moving it further.

"Stop teasing love~" Jennie whine at her girlfriend and cares her abs..

Lisa thrust her hips forward, stretching jennie open until she was about an inch deep.
Jennie let out a high pitched moan and fell forwardforward, gripping the shoulder of her girlfriend.

Manoban's little family (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें