Betrayal

Third-person
Time skip

Jason and Raeesa were pulled away from the group to go to change. When She hears something, She hears a thump. "Raeesa is everything alright?" Jason asked. "No something is wrong." She is suddenly cut off by a sword through her chest. Raeesa gasp for breath. "RAEESA." Jason cried out when he was thrown into the floor and punched in the face. Knocking him unconscious. "You truly are pathetic." Slade hissed at Raeesa as he pulled her out of his sword. "AHHHH." She screamed out in pain. She was thrown across the room and into the wall. "Hrrrrnnnn." She grunts. "You are too foolish and naive to lead," Slade growls. "I trusted you." Raeesa gasps out as her skin heals. "And now I shall teach you the lesson your mother never could...never trust anyone," Slade says and he launches his sword down upon her again. Her eyes widened as she claps her hands around the blade. "Aahhh ughh." She screams as she throws her legs into his stomach. "Do you know what you have done?" Raeesa screams. "Yes, I am following an order from our rightful ruler," Slade growled. "Wait what?" Raeesa questioned. Suddenly a sword was thrust into her stomach. "UGHH," Raeesa said as she fell to the floor. "Hello, daughter." Talia al Ghul growled.

Raeesa's pov

"M...Mother?" I questioned with wide eyes. Pausing as I felt her cold eyes scan down me. "I don't understand. I saw you dead. I buried you." I said as I held my bleeding stomach. "Are you that foolish to think I was dead? You are pathetic. A waste of life." Talia sneered down at me. I decided to spit into her eye. "Wilson execute her. We can always make more." My mother commanded emotionless. My mother wanted me dead. Suddenly Slade grabbed me by my neck and started to squeeze. "Mother..please." I croaked out. Slade squeezes harder and I started to see a black cloud in my vision. "Goodbye, daughter." My mother sneered as I become surrounded by darkness.

Third-person

Damian rushed into the changing room to see his sister limp and thrown to the floor by Slade Wilson and his mother standing beside him. "M..mother?" Damian questioned. "Funny your dead sister said the same thing before I ordered her dead." She sneered. "Raaaahh," Damian screamed as he charged at his mother. Slade was fighting with Marian Manhunter. "Where is Sheva?" Talia growled. "Here," Slade responded. Suddenly a side of the plane was blown off and Raeesa and Jason were sucked out of the plane. "Robin we must go." Martian Manhunter said. Damian took his hand and went back to the others. "The plane is going to blow. We need to evacuate." Batman growled. They left as the plane blew up.

Jason's pov

I awoke to be in the forest. "What happened?" I asked myself. Then I remembered. Slade and Raeesa. "RAEESA...PRINCESS...RAEESA?" I screamed out. I heard a weak little whimper sounding from the trees above. I looked up and blood from my little warrior dripped onto my forehead. There was Raeesa impaled by a tree branch. I quickly climbed up the tree to get her down. I started to move her off the brach when she cried out in pain. "I know baby. I know it hurts, but I need to get you down, okay?" I whispered to her comfortingly. I thought I saw her node her head. So I started to move her off the branch. She screamed in pain as I pulled her off. She blacked out after I got her off. I climbed down the tree and laid her down to check her. Then I noticed her chest wasn't moving. "Oh no. Oh God, no Raeesa." I cried out as I started doing CPR. I kept going for 45 seconds until her eyes slightly opened. She looked like she was about to throw up. So I gently rolled her over and held her. She threw up blood and other bodily fluids. I rubbed her back when she went limp in my arms. I pulled her into my lap and held her close. I took off my leather jacket and put it on her to keep her warm. "Raeesa you are going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I whispered to her. I felt the temperature dropping as nightfall began. "I need to find shelter," I muttered to myself. "I can help you." A male voice called out in Arabic. Luckily I learned it over a month ago when I first met Raeesa. "My name is Abdul. I have a home a little ways away. My wife and children are there preparing for dinner." Abdul said. "How can I know I can trust you?" I asked. Abdul lightly smiled at me. "I am a doctor for the neighboring village and here is my hunting gun. You may keep it until you leave whenever." Abdul said. "Your wife. She needs medical attention at once. If her wounds aren't cleaned she may die." Abdul spoke to me with urgency. "What if tries to kill us, but Raeesa is dying." I thought to myself. At that moment Raeesa whimpered. I nodded my head.

With the Justice league

"Raeesa is a traitor." Wonder Woman bellowed. "We don't know that. We don't even know where she is." Batman defended. "She is with her mother and the other villains," Diana commented. "No my mother ordered her execution," Damian said flatly staring into space. "What?" Dick asked with tears in his eyes."She wasn't with my mother. My mother ordered her execution. I watched her die." Damian said with a trembling lip. He dropped his head and started to cry. Megan covered her mouth as she started to cry. Dick rushed over to Damian and hugged him as he wept. Connor held Megan as she cried into him. Batman pulled off his cowl and join his two sons as he began two cries. Flash lowered his head. "No, she can't be dead," Wally said. "When Robin and I saw her. She had two stab wounds going clear through her stomach and she had just been strangled. Then she fell out of the plane. If she survived being strangled. It is unlikely that she survived the 5,000-foot drop." John said calmly. "Why would her blood order her execution?" Orin asked. Damian whipped his face. He looked up at the elders. "My sister was once covered in scars as deep or deeper than the ones on her eye," Damian answered. "Then why is her skin healed?" Diana asked. "My sister was killed by our godfather before and my grandfather brought her back to life by the Lazarus Pit. However, the scars on her eye did not heal." Damian stated. "How does this explain why your mother ordered her execution?" Clark asked. "She is the one who inflicted the scars. That is why Raeesa is immune to nerve toxins, sedatives, and poisons. Our mother practiced torture methods on us. So if we were ever interrogated we wouldn't release any information or pleads to stop the torture." Damian finished. Silence overfilled the heroes and they processed what the young hero had said. "I am sorry that you and your sister had to go through that pain," Diana said as she kneeled to hug him. The usually closed off assassin went into her arms and wept. Morning the loss of his sister. "Wait where is Jay?" Tim questioned. Dick now noticed the disappearance of his little wing. Silence filled the air until John spoke again. "I am sorry Bruce, but he too was pulled from the plane." Dick collapsed to the ground "No no not again. No please." Dick pleaded. The heroes tried to comfort the weeping family.

Jason's pov

"Welcome to my home. It isn't much but we can help you." Abdul said. "Lay her down on the table. So that I may bandage her and clean her wounds." Abdul said. I laid Raeesa down on the table and lifted her bloodied suit. To expose the three wombs on her chest and stomach. Abdul got to work with cleaning the wounds with alcohol. "Steady her. So that I may clean her wombs properly." Abdul said. I nodded my head and rushed to comfort her. I gently massaged her scalp. She moaned in pain as the doctor cleaned her wounds. It started to bleed again as he picked out splinters from her skin. I started to cry seeing the women who I grew to love in pain. I wanted to take away her pain. Soon the doctor was done bandaging her. "She will live. She just needs rest. Let me introduce you to my family. These are my two sons Bassam and Ciro. This is my wife Gamila." Abdul said. "Thank you for offering your home to my wife and me." I thanked. "Our home is yours. What is your name sir?" Gamila asked. "Oh shit." I thought to myself. "My name is Mustafa and my wife's name is Jamila," I said on a whim. "Her name is fitting. She is a gorgeous woman."Gamila said. I smiled slightly and nodded my head. "We have clothes that we can spare for you and Jamila," Abdul said. "Thank you," I said for the thousandth time today. They nodded their heads and left the room to leave me with Raeesa. I looked at her sleeping form. Her chest and stomach were bandaged by cloth. The cloth shielding her curves from view. I gently kissed her lips. "I am sorry I let you down Raeesa," I whispered to her in English. Gamila entered the room with two pairs of clothes. "I will let you clothe your beloved," Gamila said. I bowed my head in thanks and respect. I changed her and myself quickly. "I have a room made for you two?" Gamila said. I nodded my head and carried Raeesa bridal style to the room. "We shall have food in the morning. Now you must both rest." Gamila said. "Thank you. I cannot say that enough." I said. Gamila nodded her head and closed the door. I walked over to the bed and laid her down. I sit myself down close to her body and hugged her close to my chest. "I love you, my
little warrior," I whispered to her as I felt exhaustion overtake me.

Do you guys want a sequel??? Please answer in the comments. Also thank you for 7k views. You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you. Also please remember to vote and comment.