00 | lady in red

P R O L O G U E

PANDORA'S BOX
10:34 PM, MONDAY
TWO YEARS AGO

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Yah, what are we doing at a place like this? Are you sure there are even bars here?" a girl questioned her friend as they walked down a street barely filled with any people. They weren't in the busy streets of Yongsan-gu where you would mostly find famous bars, instead they were in a street that seemed like there weren't any residences at all.

"Trust me on this one Rina! A friend of mine told me they serve good drinks at this bar."

Rina scoffed, "Doesn't even look like there's a bar anywhere."

"Here!" Rina's friend, Gyuri, exclaimed as she pointed at a place.

"It's a bit underground, see?" Gyuri pointed out as she walked down the slope to the entrance.

"Pandora's Box?" Rina slowly read the signage on the front door.

"Kinda good name for a kinda hidden bar." Rina hummed as she pushed the door open, they were met with a little porch that extends to the actual sliding glass door of the bar.

They looked at each other before grinning and sliding the door open, welcoming theirselves to a whole new world hidden in the quiet streets of Yongsan-gu, Mad City.

"Oh shit, this bar is so old school, it's so retro! I'm digging it." Rina marveled at the interior design as a tall man approached them with a  proud smile.

"Welcome to Pandora's Box!" he guides them as they chose to sit by the bar area.

"Are you the head bartender here?" Gyuri questions.

The man chuckles, "Nope."

"Oh? Is that so? Then who is?" Rina raised a brow at the man as he smirked.

He looked towards the employee's room as a woman walks out in a red bartenders uniform. Her nameplate shined as she smiled at her costumers. Next thing they knew, she was standing behind the counter, in front of them.

Their mouths hanged open as they stared at her. "Wah, never thought a girl like her would run a bar."

"I heard that's the famous head bartender."

"I heard her family's really wealthy, but why would she work in a bar?"

"She has a lot of tattoos though."

"Wah, the famous lady in red!"

"Yah, Reginald Young, stop listening to their comments." the head bartender utters as she elbowed her co-worker.

The poor guy yelped as he clutched onto his side, "Y-Yah! I told you, R-E-I-J-I! Reiji! Call me Reiji!"

She chuckled, "Fine then, Reiji." she mocked making Reiji send a glare at her.