Chapter 11- Frank's POV

• Dedicated to Ha

The Pegasus touched down on Camp Half-blood and Frank climbed off. A wave of wind flew through him as Arion shot past with Hazel on his back. Frank straightened himself out as he walked to greet his girlfriend. Hazel hopped off her horse and he shot off down Long Island sound. Hazel walked over to Frank and took his hand “Hey you. How was the ride over?”

“Ok how was your ride on Arion?”

She smiled “Amazing as usual.” She kissed him softly then turned towards Camp Half-Blood. “Come on, let’s go home.

They walked down the hill and spotted Percy and Annabeth talking quietly to themselves. Hazel crept up behind Percy signalling to Annabeth not to say anything and jumped onto his back and shouted “BOO!”

Percy jumped up and shouted nearly every curse word Frank knew which earned him a slap from Hazel and Annabeth. “Hey it’s not might fault she made me jump!” Percy protested.

Hazel hit him again “Who’s she?” and slid off his back.

Annabeth smiled at them slightly as if she was faking happiness. “Annabeth, what’s wrong?” Frank asked, concerned. He had grown quite close to Annabeth on the quest and didn’t like the fact that she was upset.  

She looked at Percy who was studying the floor and hiding his face. Frank was confused. Apparently so was Hazel “What’s going on… Percy…  Annabeth… come on you guys are scaring me now…”

Annabeth looked at Hazel with sorrow in her eyes. “Hazel.” She said softly. “What we have to tell you… it’s not good…” she sighed. “It’s Nico. He’s… well see for yourself.” Annabeth leaded Hazel and Frank to Cabin 13 and knocked on the door. “Nico? Hazel and Frank are here. They want to see you.”

Percy looked at the door and said “I can’t. Not again. I’ll see you after ok?” Annabeth nodded and smiled and Percy walked off to his own cabin. Frank shot Annabeth a confused look and nodded her head to the cabin.

Frank, desperate to know what was going on knocked on the door again he was about to shout for Nico when the door opened. Frank looks inside but there was no-one there. He told Annabeth and Hazel to wait there and headed in he looked around the cabin. There was no sign of Nico. He headed to the bathroom and shoved open the door.

The first thing he saw was the blood. Then he saw Nico lying on the floor he hurried over to him and shouted to the girls outside. “Hazel go get Chiron Quick! Annabeth get in here!”

He head Annabeth run in and stopped next to him. She whispered “Oh my gods.” And knelt beside him.

Frank didn’t take his eyes of Nico. First he checked for a pulse. “He’s alive. Just, his heartbeat’s getting weaker by the minute.”

Annabeth stood up as Frank heard a scream from behind him. He turned around to see Hazel standing there looking a mix between horrified and heartbroken. He told Annabeth to get Hazel away from here and picked up Nico bridal style. He carried him to the big house as fast as he could, trying to see as little people as possible. He stormed into the infirmary and lied Nico down in the first free bed.

Will Solace ran over to them. “What happened?”

“I don’t know! I just went into his cabin and saw him like this! Is he going to be ok?”

“Hmm I’m not sure Frank. His wounds are quite bad. I think you should go and… comfort Hazel. I take it she’s here?”

Frank nodded and walked out of the infirmary. He walked past the Athena cabin and heard sobbing. He knocked on the door and someone and Annabeth called out “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Frank.” He answered her and was allowed in. he walked in to Cabin Six and saw Annabeth comforting Hazel, the one who was sobbing.

She hurried over to him and rushed out. “What’s happened? Is he ok? “Why was he…” she burst out crying again and collapsed to the ground.

Annabeth knelt down with her rocking her back and forth and occasionally whispering to her “Shh shh, it’ll be ok, he’ll be fine, shh.”  She looked at Frank expectantly as if to say “Well is he ok?”

Frank shook his head and Percy rushed in. “I just heard! Oh I’m so sorry Hazel. Is there any news?” Annabeth looked at Frank and the two boys headed outside.

They stood on the porch of the cabin and Percy looked at Frank “Well is he ok?”

Frank looked back at the door of and said quietly “I’m not sure… it’s pretty bad Perce. I’ve never seen so much blood. And his heartbeat was really faint. Will’s working on him now though. And Chiron. But…” he faltered.

“You’re not sure if it will be enough. You think he might… die.” He whispered. Frank looked down at the ground and Percy stepped back. “No… No he can’t die! I’ve already lost Bianca I can’t lose him too. I can’t!” he ran off.

“Percy!” he shouted after him but he heard a voice behind him saying “Leave him. He needs to be on his own. I remember when we lost Bianca, that was probably the worst one for him. ” Frank turned to see Grover standing there. “Chiron told me.” frank nodded and looked at the door again. “Hazel in there?” Frank nodded again. “C’mon then let’s go in.”

Grover pushed open the door and Hazel and Annabeth looked up with tears streaming down their faces. “Where’s Percy?” Annabeth croaked. “What’s happened? Grover?” she looked at him expectantly. So did Hazel.

He walked over to them and smiled. “Hazel, Annie. It’s bad… very bad. Nico he…”

“It’s worse isn’t it… it’s worse than yesterday.” Annabeth interrupted.

Grover nodded. “Yeah it is. They’re working on him though. They’ll help him I promise.” Annabeth nodded and buried her head into Grover’s shoulder, Hazel did he same to Frank.

How long they sat there Frank wasn’t sure it could have minutes or hours but some time later Will and Percy walked in. Percy’s eyes were red from crying and Will looked exhausted. The girls both got up, Annabeth to Percy, Hazel to Will.  “What’s happened? Is he ok?” Hazel asked.

Will smiled briefly and said. “He’s alive. Just. If you hadn’t got there when you had Frank we’d be having a different conversation. But he’s still fighting”

Hazel breathed a sigh of relief “Thank gods. Can I see him?”

“He’s sleeping but yeah I don’t think that’s a problem c’mon.” he lead them through the infirmary and pushed open a door at the end. “Five minutes.”

“We’ll wait out here.” Annabeth smiled and Percy nodded.

Hazel returned her smiled and walked in. the last thing Frank saw of that room was Hazel sitting in a chair by the bed holding a pale fragile boy. She took his frail hand in her own and started crying silently.

A/N: YAY NICO'S ALIVE!!!! yeah... no... you annoyed with me with my crappy story because i take aaaaages to upload? well i'm really really really story but i promise tomorrow night (thursday) i will write like there's no tomorrrow but i have looooads of stuff on at the mo :/

also i know that my writings really depressing and stuff at the moment but there's a reason for that too :'(

anyways none of the stuff that is in the PJ or HoO series is mine it's Rick's and please comment so i know if i have anyone that actually is still reading that would be nice thank you mr friends :)