Like cats and Dogs

I was sitting at my computer in my short shorts that i would never let anyone see me in and my shirt I cut off soo it would fall off my shoulder, all in all i wasnt in anything i would want someone to see me in when my broher came down the stairs. I was going to yell at him because i knew he would just want to play video games in our theatre room and that made the whole house shake from the noise  and i was listening to music. Instead i saw who he was with.  My heart skipped a beat as i looked at my best friend since sixth grade. i had been gone for six weeks over the summer and that was enough time for him to change so much. instead of being his pale gorgeous self he was a tan more buff version. Someone completely different. Someone i didn't know.

"Zac?' I asked questioning my thought

"Hey Gemma" he responded wearily

My brother smiled and said in his yeah I know I'm the best brother voice "I'll let you two talk".

This was our sophomore year in high school and he choose now to change into this gorgeous god. Why?

I was used to being close with hot guys but by close I was their girlfriend  not close as in best friend close.  I was the one freshman that got on the varsity cheer team I had all A's in school and i was taking math three years ahead of what core was. I always had guys staring at my naturally blonde hair and striking green eyes but now i was going to be known as the hot guys best friend. this was not good!

************~♥╝

A/N ok i know it probably sucks so if it does just tell me please so i dont waste my time thanks

xoxo -im not gonna tell u my name :)