Contest Entree (#5): Miss_Pure_Writer

Bloodclan and Tigerclan slinks out of the shadow with me. In Four Trees I spot Windclan and Thinderclan waiting there already. "Tigerstar," Firestar sits in the middle of the clearing along with Tallstar both seem at ease and calm. I feel my fur bristle "Are you joining TigerClan or not?" the TigerClan warriors behind me crouch down into attacking position and the BloodClan warriors just stand there boredly as waiting for a command. Tallstar and Firestar shade a glance "We've decided to devils your offer for joining TigerClan," Firestar glares at me. If looks could kill I would probably be 6 feet under. "BloodClan attack!" I yowl but they don't move. I growl aggregated. "I said attack who's your leader here?" I stare at them all menacingly. A small black cat with icy blue eyes with a red collar with lots of teeth and claws in it. "Greetings I am Scourge leader of BloodClan," his voice is gravely and icy. Firestar stands up "I would like to reveal the true identity that claims to be the leader of TigerClan," Firestar turns to face me and flicks his ear. I growl frustrated "I said BloodClan attack!" They don't flinch and Scourge turns to face me. "I've decided I don't need you anymore," he grins manically. His claws glint in the dying light an he send more menacing then he did in daylight. I leap in the air and expect to collide with him but he ducks quickly beneath me, causing me to slam to the ground. He turns around and leaps toward me and holds his paws to my stomach. He digs his claws into my belly and I wot out a bloodcurdling scream. The pain is excruciating and it feels if my belly is on fire. I try and sleek but the blood gurgles causing me to not be able to speak. The black spots appear on the edge of my vision and everything becomes blurred. A cat with dark ginger fur and dazzling leaf green eyes appears at the edge of my vision. Wait I can't see what's going on? They twitch there tail beckoning me to follow them and so I do. After what seems like she's we appear at a forest where you can't see a paw infront of your own face. "Welcome to the Dark Forest," the cat grins cruelty showing in there eyes. They vanish into the night leaving me alone.