°29

Okay guys sorry for making so many books but here's an update you all wanted

"Seri, Jisung is here!"

The tall, awkward boy stood in the grand, open hallway as Sohye shouted up to the girl he was expecting to hang out with.

Next to his feet was the baby carrier with the doll inside and he uncomfortably looked around at the awkward situation.

Sohye sighed, hand on the railing of the stairs and muttered something about the lazy girl.

"Seri, Jisung is here!"

"Be down in a sec!" Seri's muffled voice echoed through the air and her Mum turned to Jisung with a smile.
"You can go wait in the living room, sorry for the mess."

Jisung bowed respectfully, grabbing the carrier and walking into the living room which wasn't as messy as she made out to be, only a few scattered toys and in the middle was the 4 year old girl clapping her hands to the TV.

"Sihyeon, say Hi." Sohye reminded and the girl spun her head around, her pigtails moving suit and Jisung watched as her eyes lit up.

"Jisug Oppa!" She almost screamed out, scrambling up to her feet and his eyes widened as she began running towards him with her small feet pattering against the carpeted floor.

"Oh," he began, her arms wide and her small body clashing against his, reaching his legs and she clung onto it.
He was taken aback but his hesitant hand went down to pat her head.
"Hi Sihyeon."

Her chubby cheeks became more prevalent as she smiled up at him and her eyes turning into cresent moons. Jisung could see the resemblance in her and Seri through the way their cute gummy smiles lit up the room.

Sihyeon's eyes sparkled with innocence and she grabbed his hand, trying her hardest to pull the boy with her, so he began to follow her.

They ended up in the middle of the room on the bunches of scatted toys, his eyes watching the girl as she excitedly grabbed toys she found to be exceptionally interested in, showing them to him.

Jisung smiled, gasping at the angel toy she had in her hand, crouching down and grabbing it.
"What's her name?" He asked softly.

"Hm... Angel!"
He chuckled at her pure happiness through the small toy and he nodded.
"Angel..." He muttered, looking at the toy.

"Yes, and I have many many many angels and princesses and fairies!" She exclaimed, running over to the toy box in the corner to show the 18 year old boy her collection.

The two sat on the floor, immersed in the toys- well more like she was forcing him to look but he didn't mind at all, he gladly played along.

"Which one is your favourite?" Jisung asked, pointing to the fairies and angels in a soft tone- her small hand was sti clutching onto his index finger in fear he would leave yet he found it endearing.

"The pink one, she's my favourite! Look, she has hair like me and I have that dress too!"
"Wow, I bet you look like a fairy in that dress."
"Yes! I can show you-"

"Hey,"
The soft, familiar voice cut through the air and the boy turned his head to see Seri standing by the door, leaning against it as she watched them with a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"Oh, hey." He said, feeling slightly awkward now remembering all that had happened.
Seri was wearing a plain black top that was tucked into her mom jeans- holding a jacket in her hand.

She walked further into the room, reaching the two and she eyed the array of toys.
"Looks like you have a new playing buddy hm?" Seri asked her younger sister with a glint in her eye and Sihyeon nodded.

She looked up at Jisung, clutching into his arm affectionately.
"I love playing with Jisug Oppa."
He laughed awkwardly, patting her arm and Seri suppressed a laugh.

"Okay well, Jisug and I need to leave and I think you need to go sleep now."
A frown impended itself onto the small girl's lips and eyes glazed with tears.

"B-but...will you come to play again?"
Jisung looked down at the small girl verging on tears and his gentle finger brushed the hair out of her eyes.
"Of course, I can't miss out on seeing you in your fairy dress."

Just like that, her eyes lit up and rid of tears- standing up excitedly and jumping around.
Seri scoffed out a laugh.

"I feel like I'm being replaced." She joked and Jisung got up to his feet- his legs aching but he ignored it as he faced the girl.

"Hey..." He began, rubbing the back of his neck.
Seri saw the guilt on his face and she shook her head, taking a deep breath and smiling at him.
"It's getting late, let's go?" She asked and he nodded in agreement, walking over to their shared baby.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of the doll- you guys enjoy yourselves." Sohye interrupted.
"Oh, no it's okay-"

Sohye scoffed, nudging the boy towards the door.
"I think you both need some time away from the screaming doll and go have fun- there's the Halloween fair you can go to."

"Oh yeah, do you want to go- unless you're scared of rides?"
Jisung's face dropped, glancing at Seri who pulled on her trainers.

"Uh, no..."
"Great!" Seri opened the door, bidding her family goodbye as did Jisung and they both left the house and the cold air nipped at them both.

She saw him trailing behind her and she sighed with an eyeroll.
"Come on beanstalk, I might even treat you to some candy floss who knows?"

Jisung watched as she broke out into a grin, walking over to his car and he shook his smile away, walking after her.