"Daenerys!" Rhaenys calls out as the silver-haired girl walks past them. Selena tears her gaze away from Jaime as she looks at Daenerys. She's dressed in a purple dress that compliments her eyes and Selena truly hates how beautiful the other girl is.

"Rhaenys," Daenerys says in her soft voice, "You look beautiful."

"As do you," Rhaenys says, "Is that dress new?"

Daenerys glances down at the dress and nods her head as her cheeks flush slightly, "It is actually."

"Well it's lovely," Rhaenys says and Selena looks at her wine disinterested. She really wanted Daenerys gone, or better yet, she could leave and talk to Jaime.

She stands abruptly, earning looks from both Daenerys and Rhaenys as she walks away and into the crowd of people as she makes her way over to Jaime. When she reaches him, she leans up against the wall and smiles at him.

"I see you can't take your eyes off of me," Selena teases, but Jaime does not smile.

"That's because something doesn't feel right," Jaime tells her, "I mean why is Rhaegar allowing you to go home now after all these years?"

Selena shrugs, "Maybe he's realized that everyone's grown up and they don't need me as a playmate anymore."

"I'm serious," Jaime says, "Something is off about this."

Selena places a hand to his cheek and Jaime's eyes quickly shift over her shoulder as if he's making sure no one is watching them, "I know you feel the need to protect me, but there's nothing to protect me from. I'm going home."

"I know," Jaime says sighing softly. He takes her hand into his own, interlocking their fingers, "And I'm going to miss you."

"You could always come with me," Selena suggests with a smile, "I'll kidnap you; our King seems to be fond of that."

Jaime clears his throat and Selena rolls her eyes. She wanted to throw all caution into the wind now that she knew she was going home. She wanted to do and say whatever she wanted.

"You should go back to enjoying the party," Jaime tells her as he releases her hand, and Selena sighs as she drinks her wine.

"I was enjoying it. Until I saw Daenerys."

Jaime chuckles, "What is it about her that makes you hate her?"

"I hate them all," Selena says.

"Not the way you hate Daenerys," Jaime says, "I'd even go as far as to say you dislike her more than Rhaegar."

Selena finishes her wine, "There's no one that I dislike more than Rhaegar."

"Except Daenerys," Jaime chuckles as she rolls her eyes.

"It's just that she's so annoying. Rhaegar can do no wrong in her eyes and she's always trying to convince me that I'm so lucky to live here with her and the rest of the demon spawn."

Jaime shrugs, "She doesn't know any better. Rhaegar won the war. He's King. He practically raised her."

"So?" Selena says, "I mean it's like she ignores all his wrongdoing. Especially the fact that Rhaegar has his bastard and mistress living at court. It's like he's flaunting her in front of Elia."

"You're also biased," Jaime tells her, "Because Elia raised you."

"Please," Selena says, "Elia did her duty and gave him heirs. She loved him and he repaid her with an affair that sparked a war."

Selena notices Jon as he awkwardly moves through the party. He looked nothing like Rhaegar and everything like his mother. Selena found it strange that Rhaegar spent so much time with Jon though. Arguably he spent more time with Jon than he did with Rhaenys and Aegon.