Jon Rua x reader

Requested by: BrianaH26
⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV
My eyes fluttered open to see Jon sleeping soundly next to me. He's been very tired with all the shows so after it's all done he usually comes to my place and falls asleep. The first time he did it was because he missed me and wanted to try and hang out for a bit but he ended up falling asleep on my couch. From there on it just sort of became a ritual, but he ended up in my bed and not on my couch. Since this was a one bedroom apartment I didn't necessarily have a guest room for him so I just allow him to sleep in my bed. Every time he does sleep over though, we have gotten closer and closer to cuddling. It hasn't happened quite yet but it's getting there, I just wish it was getting their faster....but I shouldn't act upon it. Just then, I felt an arm around my waist and a tug. My face dusted a bright red and my lips curled in to a smile.

For the next couple of sleep overs, Jon didn't make much of it when he woke up. The cuddling I mean. He probably doesn't see me the same way but I mean, it's still sort of nice to have his arms around me. He may just think of it some more the friends but not a boyfriend girlfriend kind of cuddling. I tried to push my thoughts of it being more than friends, but they always find their way back. However, I finally managed to shove most of them down for a while....until one morning.....

I was laying on my other side and felt Jon's arms wrap around me once more. Usual morning, yet this was more of a spooning position. I didn't make much of it since it didn't mean anything but then I felt something.....poke me... My eyelids flew open and I heard a little moan. Okay no big deal (y/n), probably thinking of another girl. Not you. How could it ever be you (y/n).
"(Y/n)~"
Yup okay it's me uh shit. Gonna pull away now.....and nope. His arms pulled me back down and I felt him grind against me in a way. What is he doing? We are just friends. Just friends. Just. Friends. I used all my strength and pulled away "Jon stop!" He then woke up and suddenly let his arms fly off me. I scrambled out of the bed and looked at him, breathing heavily I said, "what are you doing to me?"
He gave me a confused look and then looked down realizing his morning wood, "oh god (y/n) I am so sorry I didn't know...
"No it's not that...okay a little of that but what I mean is you come over saying we haven't hung out in a while since the show which I got but then it came a usual thing...and then it went to sharing a bed...and then cuddling and now this?! You are messing with my mind Jon, you probably don't know it or realize it but you are! I've been trying to push down my feelings for you because I know we are just friends like you said!" I ended up bringing tears to my eyes and taking a few breaths until falling to my knees.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." I looked up at him with sympathy in my eyes, "I'm just....confused and tired of having to hide my feelings from you." I noticed him scoot over enough where we can reach me and pull me up on the couch. "No need to be sorry. Because I'm the one who should be. I've kind of been acting well strange and trying to let all this stuff slide as a friendly thing.......where it really wasn't...." he ended up sighing out the last part.
"You're telling me all the cuddles weren't a friendly thing?" He shook his head and I kind of laughed at myself, "and I believed it to be that way and didn't end up telling you how I felt....even though you feel the same way...."
He chuckled and nodded, "yeah I guess so. But I am sorry for acting like this." He looked at me and I smirked, "well I guess I can forgive you....mainly because I love you and the cuddles weren't all that bad......same with the morning wood...." I mumbled the last bit and I saw him smirk, "well who says that morning has to end now? As of now it's still going." I blushed and grinned back, well I guess that's true. I then maneuvered myself enough to be on top of him in a straddling position. "So what exactly was your 'wet' dream about." I smirked, "well first of all...." he flipped us over, "I was on top."
"Ah okay I see...."
"And it started out as me" he pecked my neck, "kissing your neck. And then..." his fingers grabbed the hem of my baggy pj shirt, "I started to undress you slowly." I hummed as he slowly took my shirt off, then my bra, then my bottoms. He then grabbed my hands, "then you undressed me." I smiled and ended up undressing him sort of quickly, which made him snicker, "easy there tiger."
"Sorry I've been waiting a while to do this." I purred and he blushed. "Then what?" I asked him and he laced his fingers with mine, "well, I just started kissing you all over," he started peppering me with kisses, "and then I slowly slid into you." He put the tip at the entrance and I nodded. He went in and I moaned out his name. He grunted and started to thrust more.

We screamed out together as we came. My legs shook a little as I finally released. We both smiled at each other, "well that was, amazing." I said and he agreed, "yeah for real."

Word count: 1010
~ Cotton Candy Koi 💕