good and evil

Good and Evil

Who decides what is good and what is evil? Is it wrong to fight for what you believe in? Why do we say that if its not what we think its bad or wrong? We say that this is a free country were you can speak your mind without penalty. But there is. If you don't believe what they want you to you are shunned and hated. But who are we to say what is right and what is wrong? Are we that special that we can say that this is good or that is bad? We all are just trying to survive. We say its our morals that decide what is right and wrong, So does that mean while people who kill one person are chased down as a murder, but the solider who kills hundreds is reward. Are the lives the solider take any less important then the one life the murderer took? The solider kills to protect the thing he/she loves, their country.  But what of murderer do they protect anyone? Maybe they do. It might be only themselves but in end war becomes kill or be killed. So is the murder and solider really that different? Can we really say one is good while the other is evil? So many lives have been lost in the process to destroy all evil but one has to ask we destroying it or is it destroying us?

Take a look around you Look at what we have become. This nation we call home has become a war machine. We talk of peace and then we build up army and threaten the lives of other soldiers and their families as they fight to protect their own country.So who evil then. Both sides wish to protect their country but yet are willing to risk it all just to beat another. What drives to this idea. Is it the lust for power, or the greed that resides in each of hearts. Is this the only way? Is this the way the world will always be? Will we all kill thousands without mercy only then to persecute the man who killed one?

We are the generation that will inhearte this world. We have the power to change it. So will we continue to lead a country with war or will we learn to lead a diffrent way?