« 30 »

"Alright, we're here." Taeyong said

Miyoung turned her head towards Jaemin, sighing before nodding her head.

"Jaemin, make sure you keep an eye on Miyoung, Mark will kill you if anything bad happens to her. Oh and, here's your masks. They look fancy." Jaehyun said

"Everyone's going to wear this type of masks, right?" Miyoung asks

Taeyong nods. "Yeah, besides rather than being fancy, it keeps your identity safe. Alright then, you may leave now."

Jaemin nods, exiting the car. He opened the door for Miyoung, taking her hand before closing back the car door.

"Jaemin," Miyoung whispered

Jaemin turned his head towards her, raising one eyebrow.

"Wish me luck." She said, smiling brightly.

Jaemin nods, walking towards the crowds. It's a ball party, but everyone here looks super wasted. 

"It smells like alcohol." Miyoung said

Jaemin grabbed her arm, making her jolt back.

"I see our target." Jaemin said, speaking to the earpice

"Jaemin? Alright, Miyoung it's your time to go there now. Are you already there Jisung?" Haechan said through the in-ear

"Yes, I'm watching them from a safe distance with Renjun-hyung." Jisung replied

Miyoung turned her head around, facing Jaemin. She nods, sighing before walking towards Jackson who's currently talking to some guests. 

Miyoung took a deep breath, forcing a smile. She fix her mask on her eye, making sure he can't see her face.

"Hello, you're Jackson Wang, right? The owner of this party." Miyoung said

Jackson turned around, trying to scan Miyoung.

"Well hello there, may I ask who are you?" 

Miyoung smiled, trying to be as natural as possible. "I'm Park Yena, I was looking for my boyfriend but he's nowhere to be found."

Jackson frowned. "Park Yena? Oh wait, are you Kim Taehyung's girlfriend?"

Miyoung chuckled, even though she's useless of who this Kim Taehyung guy is, she nods anyways. 

"Well what an honour, do you want to grab some drinks?" Jackson offered 

Miyoung smiled. "I'd love to."

She followed Jackson, looking for Jaemin in the crowds. Her eyes met his, and he nods, trying to comfort her that she's doing a great job.

"Alright Miyoung, good job. Now try to ask for his contact, take his phone and plug in the flashdrive." Haechan said through the in-ear

"What would you like to drink? Is champagne okay?" Jackson asks

"Yeah, of course." Miyoung replied

She never drink any alcoholic drinks before. She's not even 20 yet, but there's nothing else she can do at this point except accepting the drink.

"Here's your drink." Jackson said, handing her the champagne

Miyoung stared at the drink she's holding, taking a deep breath before sipping some, swallowing the liquid. She felt some stinging sensation on her throat, but she shruggs it off, trying to act proffesional.

"Mind telling me more about yourself?" Miyoung said

Jackson chuckled. "Alright, I'm the owner of a big entertainment industry, and I work as a businessman. Other than that my life is pretty boring. How about you?"

"Well, great I guess. Although my boyfriend rarely spends some time with me."

"Taehyung huh? He's a busy guy. If you're bored, you can always go to me." He winked at her

Miyoung wants to throw up so bad at his words. 

She smiled. "Alright then, can I borrow your phone for a sec?"

"For what darling?" Jackson said, sipping his drink

"Nothing, just for you know, we can keep in contact." 

Jackson chuckled, handing her his phone. Miyoung finished the drink on her hand, giving him the empty glass.

"Can I have another one please?" She asked

"Sure, I'll get you another one." Jackson said, before leaving to get her another glass of champagne.

She plugged the flashdrive on his phone, waiting for all the data to load.

"Donghyuck, is it in?" She asks

"Yeah, just wait for a little more." 

Miyoung's palms are sweating, worried that Jackson will be back before all of the data is inserted to Donghyuck's computer.

Jackson then came back, with a champagne on his hand.

"Here, darling." Jackson said, handing her the champagne

Miyoung took the glass with her other hand, still waiting for Donghyuck to inform her.

"Are you done with my phone?" Jackson asks, staring at his phone on her hand.

"Oh right." Miyoung said, inserting a fake number on his phone.

"It's done, you can unplug it now."

Miyoung smiled, unplugging the flashdrive from his phone as lowkey as possible. She then hands him back his phone, and she forced herself to drink all of the champagne he gave her. The bittersweet feeling lingered on her mouth, and her throat stings because it's her first time to drink alcohol. 

She give him the glass, smiling at him. "Alright then, see you soon, Jackson Wang."

"