A lot more feelings and a day of dates.

Start from the beginning

Fabian's POV :

"Hi you ready?" I asked as Nina walked down the stairs.
"Yeah" she smiled.
"How you feeling?" I asked.
"Good" she replied her smile growing, which caused me to smile also.
"Coming through" Trix said coming to the bottom of the stairs past us and walking into my room. Eddie said they were having a day of video games and listen to Sick Puppies. Like that's a change from any other day.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I laughed tapping her nose.
"No fair" she pouted.
"I'm still not telling you" I laughed grabbing her hand.

Amber's POV :

"Don't. Alfie don't." I screamed as he was about to throw me into the lake. "It doesn't even look clean" I moaned.
"You shouldn't of thrown MnM's at me then" he replied. He asked for them!
"Alfie no" I screamed as I didn't feel his arms around me but air flying past me. And splash. I fall into the dirty lake with Alfie, my so-called boyfriend, laughing at me.
"Help me out?" I asked sweetly.
"I'm not falling for that" he laughed stepping backwards.
"Alfred Marmaduke Lewis" I screamed as I jumped out of the pool and started running after him.
"Oh oh, full name, RUN" he said dramatically before running off.
"Alfie" I dragged running. Maybe I should've worn flats today. Now I don't only have water making my clothes shrink as I speak, but I have a face full of mud.
"You ok?" Alfie asked walking over to me. Well, two can play at that game.
"No, my ankle really hurts" I cry with fake pain.
"Oh crap ok, let's get you back" he said bending down to scoop me up. Perfect chance and...
"Amber!" He screamed as he fell backwards into the lake.
"Oops?" I laughed.
"That's it" he warned. I ran. He hit me with mud.
"Alfie" I screamed and threw a handful back at him. At least it's good for your skin because if it wasn't I swear I would've killed him by now. "Alfie. That. Was. Not. Mud" I screamed diving at him from across the picnic area.
"Alfie was that your stomach?" I asked as I heard a grumbling.
"No that was the sky" He said pointing upwards. I followed his finger and saw the sky turn black.
"It's like a perfect storm." he said as he gathered up the picnic stuff. "Run" he said as lightning hit the sky.
"It was sunny 2 seconds ago" I screamed as we ran.
"I don't think this is the weather Ambz." Alfie told me as he grabbed my hand pulling me further out of the woods.
"What do you mean?" I asked stopping.
"I mean we tried to have a day off and what happened last time? We were cursed. Now run." He dragged me.
"Nina. Over here" I called seeing her and Fabian running as me and Alfie came out of the woods.
"We don't think this is good" Fabian told us as they came over.
"Alfie didn't think so" I piped in.
"Guys. The sky is red" Nina pointed up.
"Get back to the house" Fabian told us as we started running today. We run too much. There's too much sweat. Ew.
"Amber why have you stopped. Run" Fabian shouted.
"I broke a heel." I moaned.
"Amber just run" Nina shouted. i decided to run as lightning hit the sky.
"Quick get inside" Nina pushed us inside Anubis house. "Amber go break up Trix and Eddie. In metaphorical sense of course. Alfie get KT. I need to get something." She told us.
"Hi guys" I said as I walked into Fabian's room. "This date is over. Just like ours. Some mystery thing is happening outside. Like right now. The sky's red. How did you not see it?" I finished as they looked out the window.
"Sibuna meeting?" Trix asked.
"You think?" I replied.
"Ok so we're all here. Where's Nina?" Alfie said as they all walked in. They being Sibuna.
"I'm here. I'm here. I had to get this." Nina burst into the room holding a piece of paper.
"So Sibuna?" KT asked.
"Sibuna" we all copied.
"What's happening?" Trix asked.
"The sky. Is turning red. It's lightening. And this happened 2 seconds after the sun was shining. LITERALLY" I said.
"Why?" Alfie asked.
"Because they're angry" Eddie told us. "We tried to have a break but they don't want that. So they pour down their anger. Somehow they have control even from the underworld. It's their plan. And it's working." He finished.
"Which is why I have this" Nina said holding up the paper.
"What is it?" Fabian asked.
"I don't know. It was in Sarah's box. Tucked inside the cardboard. I found it during the summer. It says not to open until... well until this. It says 'open when you do wrong and they pour their anger down on you'. So I'm gonna open it now." She told us.
"You haven't opened it before?" Trix asked.
"No, here goes" Nina replied before starting.
"My dear chosen one,
Nina your fate is in peril. The gods are angry. What you suspect is all true. You heard and ignored. You left. You failed." She paused with tears in her eyes. "I failed her" she murmured.
"But you. But you can sort it. You are the one to fix things. With the Osirian by your side along with your friends you can solve anything. Have faith. Believe in yourself and believe in your friends. There is no greater bond than love. And where there is love you can conquer anything thrown at you. Never forget that dear. I love you. They love you and together, you can beat evil.
Sarah." Nina finished smiling.
"So that's it. That's our answer guys."

________________________________________________

A/N HIIIII sorry for the, again, late update. AND, for the rubbish ending.
Anyway I tried to be good even though it's mostly fluff or cheese :/

Hope you like it !!!

Also if you want, go check out TheCrazyAngel 's stories. 'Seeking the truth' and 'you found me'.

Once again thanks for being patient and all the nice comments I've received whether on this book or the previous, I feel like I don't thank you guys enough, so thanks :)

~sibunatorforlife<3