Hex Games - PART 3

Your POV
This was absolutely nuts, but fun at the same time! At the moment we were in a space suit on the moon, praticing our spins.

"Whoohoo! Zero gravity is amazing for praticing spins." I said, still looping around. I was even able to do 6 aerials after on another without effort.
Timmy was a little further away, spinning loop after loop.

Timmy past an Americain astronaut, whose gaze followed him dumbfounded. He tapped the side of his helmet before speaking, "Uston, we got another problem, over."

[Back on earth: The man sipped his coffee mug, sighing annoyed. "It's always problem, problem, problem with you guys. Don't you ever call just to say hi, over?"]

But when the astronaut saw Francis pas by, he went quite. looking grumpy.

~~~
After practicing spins , it was time to practice swirls. Cosmo and Wanda had poofed is to the jungle. I was up ahead, with Timmy a little behind. Cosmo resting on his back.

"Come on Timmy! Really use your hips and body weight to lean from one side to the other." I said, setting the example myself, while dodging the tree roots. "Good thinking (Y/N)! The jungle is a great place to learn his trick." He said enthousiastic.

"Learn to skate in difficult environments you must ... Because scared of gorillas am I!" He yelled out terrified.

'Gorillas?' I thought confused, only to find a pack of the following us on our heels upon looking behind me. Wanda now resting on my back as Timmy and I went faster before poofing is away.

~~~
We were now in Egypt, at the very top on a gigantic piramid. I sweatdropped at this idea, "Uh, Timmy? I not sure about his... Timmy?"

But by the time I said that, he was already going down. "Ramping down a piramid is a great way to pick up speed." I heard him explain, before he errupted it a loud yell as he went too fast. Crashing down in the sand below.

"TIMMY! Cosmo, Wanda! Get me down from here!" I shouted out panicked.

I was poofed back to the ground below, a couple of feet away from my little brother. An archaeologist was brushing the sand off of him, only seconds later to make a run for it, yelling "AH THE MUMMIE'S CURSE!"

I ran over to him, skateboard still in hand. Only to arrive in time to hear him mumble, "Ah man, I'm still messing up on the simplest of tricks.", criss-crossin his arms over his chest. Cosmo and Wanda floating above him in traditional Egyptian clothing. "Not true Timmy, you have improved a good amount compaired to the beginning. Right guys?" I asked the fairies, in a slight hint for their point of view and support.

"Don't worry Timmy. Win or lose, your friends will still love you and so will we!" Wanda explained, suggesting to themselves and me in the end.
"Really?" He asked hopefully, making us all nodd in agreement.

As we all poofed back to Dimmsdal after that.