Chapter 2. Starring

Ginny

I walk out of the classroom. Outside the classroom I see Hermione, Harry and Ron. Waiting got me. "Why were you in there after everyone else got out? Omg did you get in trouble?!" Hermione gasps

"Yeah kinda, I was late and now I have detention after school, yay...." I say sarcastically. "Just don't miss the quidditch match tomorrow Ginny, your a really good quidditch player, plus if I can't go then we have a good seeker" he smiles. "But not as good as I am of course" he laughs proudly. "Can we go eat now? I'm hungry" Ron says grumpy. "Your always hungry Ronald" Hermione says as she, Harry and I laughs while we walk to the great hall.

We sit down and start eating. I feel someone's looking at me so I turn my face and I see Draco Malfoy staring at me. When he sees that I'm starring at him he smirks but turns his look away and starts talking to Parkinson.

"Ginny, I have to talk to you. Alone" Hermione says looking at me like I've killed someone. "Sure..." I say awkwardly. We walk away a bit from the others.

"What was that about Hermione?" I ask. "Ginny! I saw you staying at that awful scumbag Malfoy! How could you! Harry likes you, you like Harry.... why would you do that?!" She screams at me. "Hermione! I'm not into Harry! I love him, yeah, but only like a friend. Plus Draco hasn't even done anything to me! Has he?!" I scream back. Impatient. "Ginerva Molly Weasley I am just worried about you! You have no idea about what he can do! I know your a amazing person who always tries to be a good person but Malfoy is a monster. A heartless monster!" She says while her eyes starts darken. "I don't k ow what you're talking about but I'm NOT gonna judge him, or anyone else just because someone has a  bad past with someone else" I'm starting to loose my temper. "I know Ginny but.." She still tries to convince me. "But what? But you think he's a monster? Because you have already said that" I say angrily. "I just care about what's best for you, believe me" she says calmly. "Are you? Are you really that because I think you're  just trying to be a good girlfriend to Ron, well you know what? Start caring about you beloved boyfriend instead of me" I say upset. "Ginny!" She screams visibly hurt. "Don't worry, if I don't let you close it's not like Lavender Brown is gonna get it easier to get me to like her. I have to go now, I'm supposed to meet up with Luna" I say as I walk away.