a few things to note before you start reading!
1. rereaders! I love you very much and I'm flattered you want to read this story again, but please do not leave spoilers and do not put "rr" anywhere in your comments. you run the risk of either flat out spoiling or misleading first time readers, ruining the experience for them. I want everyone to be able to enjoy this story and discover things on their own. if you leave a comment like that, I'll give you a heads up and ask you not to do it again. if you continue to do so, you will be muted. (sorry!)
2. please treat me and your fellow readers with kindness. I have a zero-tolerance policy for comments that include slurs of any sort, such as—but not limited to—racist (which includes any iteration of the n-word), sexist, transphobic, or homophobic language. your comments will be deleted and you will be muted. I don't have time for that kind of hateful stuff, so please just be a decent human being.
3. if you have nothing nice to say about my graphics or the appearance of the models I use, please keep it to yourself. it's needless negativity, and once again, I don't have time for it.
4. don't steal my words or my graphics. plagiarism is a serious offense, and I don't take kindly to people who steal from me or copy me. if you see this story (or any of my others) being copied, please let me know!
5. if you're enjoying the story, please do vote on the chapters! I love my silent readers (and I don't want you to feel like you have to comment, especially if you'd rather just quietly read the story) but voting is a small thing you can do in return for me providing you with free content. just by pressing that little star, you're doing me a huge favor.
I hope you enjoy the story and I hope it's a pleasant experience for us all!
Taliana Avilla knew she loved Sebastian Phillips from the moment he dropped his beloved vanilla ice cream cone on her lap back in preschool. Of course, she never told him that. No, she just picked up the cold, creamy substance and thrust it in his face instead. He had cried and she had screamed that he was a poop head.
In kindergarten he had stolen her favorite Barbie doll and cut off all its hair. She retaliated by cutting his hair during naptime.
By first grade it was full out war. He had pushed her off the monkey bars, causing her to fall and scrape both of her knees. The next day she "accidentally" slammed his forehead into the flagpole. He had a bruise for at least two weeks.
Second grade was the year of rumors and secrets. Sebastian had spread a particularly vicious one about how she had a crush on one of the boys in their class and kissed him whenever the teacher turned her back. Taliana returned the favor by telling everyone Sebastian wet his pants when he was nervous. She even proved it by pouring a glass of lemonade on his crotch when no one was looking.
YOU ARE READING
Once Upon a One Night StandTeen Fiction
❝ What if Cinderella absolutely hated Prince Charming? ❞ [Book #1 in The Fairytale Series, a Cinderella retelling] *NEW CHAPTERS* Several years and a handful of scandals were enough to make Taliana Avilla forget all about her sworn enemy, Sebas...