80【GRADUATION!】

GRADUATION!

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

All the graduating students are there, as well as lots of their families and friends, and the principal, the guidance counselors, and most of the teachers too. There may be a few guest speakers. All graduating students wear graduation caps and gowns and are seated in unalphabetic order.

Adam Cole, dressed up in a graduation gown and hat, looked to the left, there he saw a huge crowd sitting on the bleachers. It was hard to spot his parents, at first, but after squinting his eyes and telling one of his classmates to move their noggin, He found them.

They were on the fifth row. His dad had binoculars in on hand and a blow horn in the other while his mom ate popcorn as if she was at a baseball game. Adam shook his head, smiling at the scene.

Senior academic lecturers and staff walk into the stage to deliver an academic procession.

"Today is a big day...."

Bianca Belair roamed her eyes around on the graduand as she didn't pay attention to the guest speakers. Her eyes widen in surprise when her vision caught someone she didn't expect to see in the ceremony.

"Let's call all the graduates.....Keith Lee...Kayden Carter...."

The crowd proudly clapped their hands, as the students walk up to the stage one by one. Murmurs of students filled the arena when Kay Lee Ray has been called up.

After long minutes of calling up the graduates, Big E grabbed the microphone to announce the Valedictorian.

"Who do you think is the Valedictorian of this year?" Big E asked the crowd and the 'who' questions filled the air.

"Gosh! I think that's me!" Kyle O'Reilly proudly assumed, making Taynara Conti rolls her eyes.

"It's obviously me." Bobby Fish said. Tegan Nox and Roderick Strong shook their heads in disagreeing.

"I bet this is you, Johnny boy," Tommaso whispered to his friend in which Johnny showed a weak smile.

"Give a drum roll, please..." The emcee ordered and the sound effect goes on.

"Say it! It's Adam Cole BAYBAY!" Adam shouted in the background.

"DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN! PEOPLE, GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR .....TONI STORM!"

"It's not you?" Tommaso asked disbelievingly.

"Oh, l say, give others a chance." Johnny let out a chuckle. Although he knew to himself that he couldn't focus on his studies lately.

Cheers and yells boomed on the arena as Toni reached the stage to deliver a speech.

"I don't know whether to feel happy or sad today, knowing that this is the last time we will all be together as NXT students. Who could ever forget the failures and disappointments we encountered along the way, the loves lost and found, the classes and teachers worth remembering, the ridiculous adventures that brought wrinkles to our beloved janitor, the pranks we played on each other..."

"Stop making Dream cry, Toni." Velveteen Dream emotionally commented on his seat, wiping his invisible tears coming down on his cheeks.

"As much as we would like to stay in the safety and comfort of our alma mater, we must now begin another journey in our life. As we bid farewell, allow me to share some of my thoughts..."