Chapter 22 - Proving One's Request

Start from the beginning

"It seems, your majesty, that he's been warding off the guardians protecting this book beneath the mountains of the Blaide Ridge. Here are their papers on how they found it, your majesty." Wilma replied as she gives out a bag containing numerous papers of the Marquess's plan to get the Lesser Cache.

As the king opens the bag and reads the papers, he is shocked. To be able to secretly obtain the Lesser Cache has left another problem on his hands. If the Marquess is able to do that without him knowing about it, what if the others like Vertal are also doing secret things as well?

"Oh no. This can't be..." complained the king.

"Y-Your majesty..." Troy worried about the king's reaction.

...

"Alright. That settles it. Prepare a disguised wagon for me. I need to directly speak with Mister Fox at the Cathedral!" the king stood up and walks out of his office. Troy and the others are surprised by this and followed the king.

"Y-Your majesty! Are you sure about this?" asked Troy while walking.

"Yes. Tell Desmond and the First Cavalry to meet me at the back of the castle and I want all of you with me. Understood?"

"Understood, your majesty." Troy instantly vanished, leaving Wilma, Eclipse Knight Medara, and Key Caster Jode, following the king to the outside of the castle.

...

...

After a couple more minutes, King Galian and the others arrived at an enclosed parking where Troy, Desmond, and some of the Followers from the First Cavalry are waiting with a prepared disguised wagon with two horses.

"Good. Troy, make yourself appear to be a simple merchant and drive the wagon. Desmond, you and the Followers will be our security."

The king then looks at Wilma, Eclipse Knight Medara, and Key Caster Jode.

"You three, with me inside the wagon."

"Yes, your majesty." all of them replied. The king and the three then go inside the wagon while Troy immediately changes his appearance and face to be an old man merchant with his magic and sits in the driver's seat. Desmond and the Followers then open the gates and disappeared quickly, hiding beneath the shadows for security. 

"Hayah!" the now disguised Troy whipped the ropes and the horses then march outside the closed parking room and the wagon made its way towards the Cathedral to meet with Harvey and Fruchiel.

...

...

...

Meanwhile at the Cathedral...

Two units from the Able Company approach Harvey who was doing his daily checkup on the patients in the intensive care room. Harvey, together with some of the operators from his group - the FOXTROTS, are still conducting medical operations and checkups to the last patients in need, but because of the FOXTROTS' functions of Knowledge of Caduceus, all of the FOXTROTS excluding Harvey, are now able to perform medical magic and heal even the most uncurable diseases and surgery in any body form. 

"Sir Harvey."

"Sir." the two Able Units saluted Harvey.

Harvey looks behind him and puts his medical clipboard on a table and unmasks his medical mask.

"Hm? So, Isabella and her group alright now?"

"Erh. We don't have yet their sitrep."

"Able One-Thirteen will fill you up with their sitrep, Sir Harvey. We have another, uhm...urgent report from Lady Fruchiel."