After some ten minutes Maryam was done with her dinner she happily moved towards the bedroom and set the bed for both of them at the same time Aatish stepped in the room.

"Maryammmm... Water was soo much cold" He said while clenching his teeth, he was literally shivering when Maryam looked at him.

"Aatish why you took bath with cold water and where is your clothes?" Maryam asked when found him only in his boxers.

"It's so dark, that I didn't realised, I picked your kameez shalwar instead of my kurta pajama" Aatish said while wiping his hair with towel and Maryam laughed on that she lay down coveing herself with duvet and Aatish lay down beside her taking her in his embrace.

"Aatish wear the clothes, weather is very cold today" Maryam said but he  covered himself with duvet and shook his head

"No need" He whispered and Maryam smiled.

"I was missing you" She whispered and he pecked her cheek.

"Mujhe bhi tumhari yaad aa rahi thi, isi liye to aa gya" hugging her more tightly he said but that words trigger her.

(I was also missing you that's why I come)

"What do you mean that's why you come!! It's up to you to come back or your boss?" she asked while moving back

"Ofcourse it's upto my boss but today I took leave" Aatish mask the situation and Maryam hugged him tightly.

"I love you Aatish" He smiled while closing his eyes and Maryam aslo closed her eyes to sleep. Both slept in each other's embrace, in dim light of candle, ignoring the loud sounds of thunderstorm and rain.

.........................

Maryam was feeling cozy in his embrace, she snuggled in his bare chest and felt very warm,

Abnormally warm...

She opened her eyes. And felt why she was feeling so much cozy. Aatish was burning with fever.

"Aatish... Aatish wake up" She shook his hand and he opened his eyes with difficulty.

"Aatish you have fever" Maryam said.

"Aatish what happens to you sitting beside him she asked and the room was still dim lit because only two candles were giving small light.

Maryam remove the duvet from him and he tried to cover himself, he was shivering, Maryam was only thinking about what should she do then. She started wiping his forehead and hands wet cloth. And after few hours, sun began to give his rays to the cloudy sky. There was still rainfall but not heavy like last night. with Maryam's efforts Aatish's fever was reduced.

"Maryam.." He opened his eyes and looked at his wife who was sitting beside him, holding a tensed expression on her face.

"How are you now?" Maryam asked and he blinked his eyes indicating his health was fine.

"Draw out my clothes I have to go to office" Aatish said and Maryam shook her head.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, you should take rest in this situation." Maryam said after checking his temperature which was still very high. She went out from the room to made breakfast for him and he made himself stand to wear clothes but due to high fever he couldn't manage to stand properly. Before he fell down he sat down on bed. And Maryam entered in with breakfast

"Aatish eat this and take rest, we will go to doctor after sometime" Maryam said and Aatish nodded. His fever was so high that he couldn't help but followed what Maryam said.