•Chapter 76•

I open the front door and walk into the living room, where Shawn is sitting on the couch. 'Hey handsome.' I say, and pick Chloe up to cuddle with her.

'Hey babe.' he responds, but doesn't look at me.

I walk over to him and give him a small kiss on his head. 'What have you been up to all day?' I ask.

'I saw your Carpool Karaoke.' he replies.

I walk to the dining table, sit on it and lay my purse next to me. 'Really? How was it? I had so much fun while making it.'

'You're embarrassing me Sam.' he says and finally looks at me.

'What are you talking about?' I ask confused.

'Really? You don't remember saying that you would marry Niall?' he responds annoyed.

'What do you mean?' I ask again.

He gets up and walks to me. 'I mean this.' he says, shoving his phone in my hands.

*video*

'Let's play a little game called Marry, cruise, sleep.' James suggests. 'I'll give you three people, and you either marry them, sleep with them for one night only, or go on a one-year cruise with them, but ultimately not sleep with them.'

'Alright, bring it.' I reply with a big smile.

'Let's see.. Dylan O'Brien, Zac Efron, and,' James says being deep in thought. 'And Niall Horan.'

Within a split second, I respond, saying: 'Marry Niall, obviously.' I start to think. 'I mean, Zac is so much older, but I would definitely sleep with him.'

James starts to laugh, and I chuckle with him.

'And a year-long cruise with Dylan would be so much fun, so cruise with Dylan.'

*end of video*

'Because who wouldn't obviously marry their ex, right?' Shawn says frustrated. 'Honestly Sam, what were you thinking?!'

'I wasn't!' I exclaim.

He takes a few deep breaths, then looks at me. 'I'm going to ask you a question, and you need to be honest.'

I nod softly, scared of where this is going.

'Are you over Niall?'