Moon Goddess.

I pull on the heavy fur cloak and pull my freshly braided hair from under it. I look over to Torvi, who gets the children ready to go. I look down to my hands and then at her. "I'm sorry. That this had to be like this." She looks up to me and then stands. "It will be okay. We are viking. We get through anything." She speaks to me and I bite at my inner cheek. "I swear it that nothing will happen." I speak and she steps to me. "If something does. I won't have a say it in." She nods to me and then steps out of the cabin with the children.

I let out a breath and shake my head, placing my sword at my waist. I look over my shoulder and see Hvitserk step into the room. "Are you ready to leave?" He says lightly and I turn towards him. "I don't know." I say honestly. "Our paths never seem to do what we want." He steps to me and places a hand to my cheek. "It's the way our prophecy is." He strokes his thumb against it. "I love you." I kiss the palm of his hand. "You could come with me." I speak and he shakes his head. "Ivar needs me." I look down slightly and nod. "Or you need Ivar.." I say softly and he just looks to me.

"I understand." I smile softly to him and lean up, pressing my lips against his. He pulls me closer and presses them deeply against mine. I run my hand against the back of his braid. "I wish you could've had my children." He rests his forehead against mine as he speaks. "I know." I say softly and nod.

Ubbe steps into the room and he looks at us. "We are ready." I look to him and nod. "Is Erik ready?" He nods once. "With Ivar." I step back and grab my armor. "Alright." I step towards the door and past both men. I make my way down and look to Bjorn as he already sits on the boat. He looks annoyed. I would be too.

I look to Ivar who is stood there next to Eerikki. I step to Ivar and lick my lips. "Don't come to my door and try to take my kingdom." I look to him seriously and then smile. He smiles and presses his tongue to the back of his teeth. "Who will rule over Kiev?" I ask him and he licks his lips. "Igor. The right ruler." He says and I nod once to him. "Thank you." I say to him and he envelopes me into a hug. "This isn't our last meeting." I hum and look to Erik. "I know." I say to Ivar and then pull back but something in my stomach tells me otherwise.

I nod once and look back over to Hvitserk and Ubbe as they speak to each other. "You better treat her right brother." He smiles to Hvitserk. "When have I ever left a lady unsatisfied?" I start walking and walk past them, but I speak up as I do. "Mm I'm unsatisfied now." I smile sarcastically to them and their eyes follow me. Hvitserk smiles as I get on the boat. Erik takes a seat next to me. "Mother. Is this what you want? You don't love him." I place my hand on his. "Sometimes it just has to be that way." I shrug slightly. "Plus I have you. Unless you meet a Woman or Man you have feelings for." He furrows his brows. "Man?"

I hum and nod. "We are Italian and you are both Italian and French. We are made for love." He laughs and shakes his head. "No mother. Not at all. Only women." I hum and nod. "That is what you say now."

-