You looked to the building in front of you. It blew up as you stared back, the explosion too quick for you to act.

The familiar cold feel that you got during your visions meant someone was going to die. You shivered at the feeling. Who was sit?

Your vision ended all too soon. "What do we got?" Steve asked as he heard your sigh. You looked to Wanda and replied, "Not much. There'll be an explosion, someone's gonna die. I think I can take care of the explosion but I don't have much to go on."

"Gotcha." Steve answered, "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

After a few moments of waiting for an answer, Sam announced, "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

Natasha spoke, "It's a battering ram."

Steve ordered, "Go now."

"What?" You and Wanda asked. You both looked at each other after the order.

Steve explained, "He's not hitting the police."

You and Wanda stood from your table. You took a sip of your drink before leaving the table.

Gunshots were heard as you headed toward the sound. You and Wanda used your powers to launch yourselves in the air.

You got closer to the sight and you dropped with her as you used what you've been practicing. Ever since the battle against Ultron, you and Wanda have been practicing your powers together, combining them to make a lethal weapon.

You landed behind Wanda and she used her powers to shield the two of you. You pushed your hands forward at her shield and fire shoots through it, creating a large fire-y barrier. Wanda took control of the solider, lifting him in the air.

You concentrate your fire on him, blasting it in an instant kill shot.

Pietro rushed in. You spoke as you and Wanda continued, "Four. Pietro, you're slow." He looked playfully offended as a soldier came up behind him.

He elbowed him in the face and said, "Three. I want to see you dodge traffic." You rolled your eyes. Steve spoke, "Focus, guys."

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam informed.

"Wanda, Y/N, just like we practiced." Steve told you. You fired up your hands as you nodded to him. "What about the gas?" Wanda asked.

Steve plainly responded, "Get it out." Wanda used her magic to boost Steve in air. You closer and shot your fire up, the force of it getting Steve higher before he began descending, hurdling through a window.

Pietro exchanged looks with you and Wanda. He rushed away to help take down the other soldiers. Wanda used her powers to get the gas out of the building and you stood by her to protect from anyone else.

The gas swirled into the air and away from the you all and the building. As Sam shot a two rocket at them. When they exploded, there were a couple small fires scattered around.

You quickly ran to them and held your hands to them, making them absorbed into your hands. You sighed and Pietro came back.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and said, "Things are getting messy." He nodded to you and you headed back over to Wanda.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said through the comm. Natasha came on another end as she spoke, "I'm on it."

After a few moments of guarding Wanda, you heard a small explosion. Not the one from the vision, you knew that, but still an explosion.

You pressed a button on your comm and Pietro came rushing in, grabbing you and speeding you away.

"Where to?"

"The explosion."

He rushed you over and you helped Natasha up as he sped away. She dusted herself off, "Thanks." You shrugged, "No problem."

You absorbed the fire that was burning the car. The smoke soon faded and you both continue.

You get back to Wanda and she nodded to you, signaling that she was okay. There was another explosion. The smoke came and went, you realized it was just dust this time.

"What is it with him and blowing stuff up?" You asked yourself. You took care of the fire and went with Wanda, following Sam toward Rumlow.

"I've got four. They're splitting up." Sam announced.

"I've got the two on the left." Natasha answered.

You and Wanda worked to get to the rest of the team as Steve said, "They ditched their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload."

After a while, Natasha got the vial. She said, "Payload secure. Thanks, Sam."

"Don't thank me." He said.

"I'm not thanking that thing."

"His name is Redwing."

"I'm still not thanking it."

"I will. Thanks, Redwing." You said through the comm.

Sam smiled as he added, "He's cute. Go ahead, pet him."

You and Wanda finally reached everyone, Pietro greeted you. You three stood together. "Go help get the civilians away." You told Pietro.

"I'll help him." You said as you patted Wanda's shoulder and took off. You both worked to get the citizens out of the way.

"Come on, let's go." You said as you ushered them out of the way.

When enough citizens were away, you found Wanda again.

Steve was talking with Rumlow. You furrowed your brow. He said, "He wanted you to know something. He said to me, 'Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go.' And you're coming with me."

He set off a bomb. This is it. Wanda immediately contained the explosion.

You stood forward, ready for whatever. Rumlow who grimaced in agony. Wanda lifted him into the air before she lost control, and the explosion finally blossomed.

You stepped forward. The fire spread and you lifted your hands, containing all of the fire above. You struggled to gather it in a ball.

When the fire was contained small enough, you lowered it down to you, straining as you brought it down.

When it was close enough, you let it go and jumped up in the ball that was about to explode again, absorbing all of the fire.

You yelled as it entered your body, burning through you. Wanda covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she saw. As it stopped, you dropped to the floor.

Wanda and Pietro gathered around you, turning you over. You gasped for air as you said, "That *breath* was awesome. It hurt. But it was awesome."

Suddenly, Rumlow fell from the air, you three moved out of the way. You caught your breath as you and Wanda held onto each other.

You looked up to the building where the fire took place. Steve said, "Sam, we need Fire and Rescue on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there. L/N, come with me."

The three of you get to the building. You got up and helped people away. Steve and Sam got them away safely as you helped to get rid of the small fires scattered everywhere.

You stopped to catch your breath. Steve came over to you, holding his hand out. You asked, "Are we done?"

You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. "For the most part. Civilians are safe, fire is out." You nodded and panted as you said, "Cool. *breath* Really *breath* very cool."

You both got out of the building. You got down to Wanda, she saw your breathless state and went over to you. She hugged you tight and you panted as you hugged back.

"Are you okay?" She asked. You nodded, "Yeah, just. Hurt like hell. Felt like Burning Day."

You and the team gathered. You heard the ambulance approaching. Steve went to go talk to them and you, Sam, Natasha, Pietro, and Wanda exchanged looks.