26: surprise

They had no choice but to send Ippi to a pet sitting this morning. It was hard to make the decision but it was the best for them. Jungkook need to attend his agency after he got an urgent call from them. Meanwhile, Jungna like usual, went to her company. Ippi seemed fine with it whenever they sent him at pet sitter. But it another way round to his parents. Especialy, Jungna.

       Jungkook needed to convince her multiple times that Ippi would be fine. It just today tho. So, she no need to worry. But these days, animal abuse seemed happen alot and Jungna was paranoid due to it. After this and that, after Ippi came and licked her face and amazingly gave her hug, both Jungkook and Jungna left the pet sitting after that.

       Since they both rode their own car seperately, Jungna went to her company and Jungkook left for his agency. Nothing different from the other days, the employees would greet her once they saw her stepped inside the building. And that was how her work hour went on until the time she decided to call it the day.

       Jungna was working on her paper works in her office room. Being herself, a workaholic she was that Jimin always used to describe her, she was not aware on her surrounding. All she could think of right now were her paper works that she needed to finish up and gave it to the vice president, Park Jimin as soon as she could. Hence, there was no time for her think about anything else except her works.

        Taking the last sip of her iced coffee that her assistance had prepare for her, she stretched up her body, loosened up some joints that started forming. Jungna leaned her back against her chair and whirled around to have the captivating view of the city through her office glass wall.

       A deep reliving sigh escaped her lips. Finally, she done with her paper works. The only thing she needed to do before everything complete was nothing else than giving the paper works to Jimin for him examined them and put his signature and so on.

       Without she realised when her mind wandered around, her eyes slowly closed as the tiredness seeped through her body. She had her good thirty minutes of napping before she awoke by the sound of her head colided with the hand rest. She groaned while rubbed her head to sooth the pain. At least it woke her up from the nap and that was enough.

       Jungna be on her feet, stretched her muscles once again, rubbed her face, fixed her hair and then she went out for restroom. Just soon she stepped out from her office, something felt strange. Not because she gained her employees stare but the space room sound surprisingly quiet and there was none in her sight field.

       "Where is everyone?" She mumbled to herself and glanced over her watch. "Lunch time was over hours ago. And still no one here?"

       She furrowed her eyes and looked to every direction carefully before she made up her mind to go to restroom first before she continued to find her employees where about. Later after that, she walked out from the restroom and continued searching for her employees. On the level she was now, no one be in her eyes sight yet. She didn't think the employees went to other level of the building. Hence, she walked further at the level and kept looking right and left. Until she reached at the lounge where majority of the employees on the level were gathering, infront of the massive size plasma. Neither of them realised that Jungna was there, a few feets away from them.

       Jungna didn't walk further since then. She needed to squint her eyes, to have a clear vision on what the screen had display that took her employees attention more than their work. As the picture came clearly in her vision, Jungna's heart dropped to the stomach. Her lips wide opened and her feet stumbled backward. Good for her been a quick witted, she managed to remain her balance.