Moblit

Reader's POV

It's been about 3 days since I lived with Hange and I think it's safe to say that I have a new friend.

She's a very fun person, we play video games and go on we cook for each other sometimes, and when neither of us feels like doing it we just get take out.

And she's really funny to. She tells me stories about people at her job, like for example she'd say something like “Hey, F/N, you wanna know what S/O did today?” as she'd just rant on and on about them.

She said that she was going to take me to see someone name Moblit. Apparently Moblit seems to be her assistant/ boyfriend (Ok Jk, Moblit's not really her boyfriend but you just say that to make fun of her because she just talks about him so much.)

It was just Friday afternoon and Hange treated us both to ice cream, where I was then introduced to Moblit.

“F/N, this is Moblit. Moblit, this is F/N.”

“Nice to meet you.” he said very sweetly.

“Nice to meet you too.”

And then Hange kept going on and on about her job which I found pretty interesting because her job involved experimenting on different creatures and being the mad scientist that she is.

And then she brought up a new topic.

My new job.

“I love living with F/N. But we need to get her a job very soon.” said Hange as she bit into her ice cream. (Ouch)

“How about a McDonald's?” asked Moblit.

“McDonald's doesn't have a high salary, and if F/N is going to stay in any house around here her job must have a high paying salary.”

“Hey Hange, I have an idea. How about you get F/N a job at Ackerman Corporation?” suggest Moblit.

“Oh my Gosh Moblit that's a great idea! Why didn't I think of this before. Your such a genius you.....” she said as she hugged him tightly.

Hange didn't notice it but I saw a faint blush spread across Moblit's face. (Awwwwwww)

You however, I did not like the thought of working at Ackerman Corporation. It sound nice and elegant, but I feel like having a boss like Levi Ackerman meant that every small thing I do will lead me to getting fired.

Hange being the nosy mind reader that she is read my mind and said, “Look, I know what your thinking, F/N. Your scared of having a boss like Levi because he can't get a little moody sometimes, but like I said before... He's not that bad.”

“He can be a asshole sometimes, Hange. Don't forget Levi once made Jean clean the whole bathroom because he overslept and missed a meeting.” added Moblit.

I gulped.

“Well you can't have people showing up late at a very important meeting now can you Moblit?”

“Oh really? How about that one time he made Sasha run a whole day for eating past her lunch break.”

“Ugh fine, maybe he's a little mean but F/N will get used to him. After she did grow up with abusive parents, so she knows how to deal with hardships. Now it's time to put that skill to use.” She flashed me a wink.

I don't know if I should be mad at Hange for throwing my past in my face like that or to be happy because she found a away for me through this dark, cold world. I guess I can't stay mad at her for too long. After all she did buy me food and gave me clothes.

“But even if I did work for Levi, what would be my job?” I asked.

“Hmmmmmm. Good question.” said Hange.

I don't care what my job was, as long I wasn't the janitor or the secretary, because I'm terrible at math.

“You could be his personal secretary!” exclaimed Hange.

Fuck .

“But I'm terrible at math!” I whined.

“Well you better suck it up. And work something out.” cheered Hange.

“Only Hange Zoe will make working for Levi Ackerman sound like a good thing.” said Moblit.

I burst out laughing. “Damn, he's that bad?” I commented.

“Oh come on! Working there is fun! We play games, go places....”

While Hange was arguing about the pros and cons about working at Ackerman Corporation I was silent, wondering what working for Levi Ackerman would be like.