| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐱 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is a Bad Batched Clone, born female. After meeting Captain Rex, the two start to grow closer and closer.

Requested by a_smto_fan

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Soldiers, attention!" Captain Widow, the Clone who was in charge of my training, growled, "Before I continue, I would like to know how many of you want to be ARC Troopers?"

In sync, all of the Troops hollered, "Us, sir,"

"And how many of you dream of being apart of the 501st regiment?" he continued, pacing in quiet strides, his hands grasped securely behind his back as he moved.

Yet again, all of the Troopers replied with a loud, "Us, sir!"

               I could tell he was smirking under that dingy maroon helmet by just the pitch of his voice moderately changing, "Good, because here today to monitor your training, and decide if you're ready to shed the shiny armor, is Captain Rex from the 501st, and Captain Cody, from the 212th."

               I tightened into a more smooth attention stance as they entered. Cody stayed professional; not removing his helmet and not swaying away his intimidating glance from us shinies, but Rex's eyes widened as they landed on me, "I was told we had a female Clone, but I didn't believe it," he said in amusement while striding up to me, "What's your name, Trooper?"

                 "I am CT-4162," I replied, locking eyes with the handsome Captain in front of me, "But the boys call me (Y/N), sir."

Rex nodded, scratching his chin, "You're apart of the Domino Squad, right?" he asked, scanning my team, which were all lined up behind me, "What's their names?"

"There's Fives, Echo, Hevy, and Cutup, sir," I replied, "In that order."

"Alright well, I'd like to watch the Domino Squad in action first. I hope their reputation proceeds them," Rex continued, finally turning around and breaking eye contact with me, "Or maybe it won't."

We were dismissed by squads. As my squad was leaving, I felt a soft punch to my shoulder,

"Seems like you've caught the Captain's eye, (Y/N)," my friend, Hevy smiled, "In more ways than one."

I cocked my head in confusion as we descended into our barracks, "What do you mean?"

              "Isn't it obvious?" Echo adds, leaning on my shoulder, his hot breath on my neck, which caused my skin to goosebump up, "He's impressed due to the fact that you're our 'self-proclaimed' leader, you survived the Cloning process as Bad Batch, and the fact that you're different."

                I rolled my eyes and punched them both in the shoulder, "Shut up, you two," I smirked in annoyance, "Let's get our game faces on. If we want to become Clones, and not just rookies, we gotta do our best here and now," then I turned to Echo, "And don't call me a Bad Batch."

                "Yes sir," my boys nodded as we piled on our training armor, "Make sure to suck up to Captain Rex though," Fives added as we grabbed our weapons, "He's obviously favorited you."

               Punching Fives extra hard, I roll my eyes and smile to myself, "It's just because I'm unique. If you were created as a girl, he'd pick you out of the group too. I'm rare, that's it."