In the end her eyes ended up on Hinata again. The urge the hug the girl was overwhelming, but she controlled herself.

"Athena Senju, pleasure to meet you"

"The name's Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki the future Hokage"

Athena sighed at the boy's enthusiasm. He took to using both parents names during introductions. He didn't care if people knew who his father was. He was proud to be his son and he would make sure everyone knew.

At the names the class fell into murmurs. Athena caught Sasuke looking at her with sudden recognition. She smirked. She wondered how the boy turned out now that he still had his clan. She still wasn't informed of what the Hokage had pulled off to stop the coup, but it apparently worked. The Uchiha live and go about normally. She planned on visiting later in the day.

"Are you related to the fourth? "

"Yes, he's my father"

"No way"

Athena wasn't listening to anything the kids were conversing about. She went back to her drawing pad. She was drawing all of the tailed beasts. She was in the mood for it.

"I thought there were no more Senju alive"

Athena sighed.

"May I take a seat? "

"Yes of course. Sit wherever's free"

Athena always found herself lucky. She was more than happy to take the seat next to Hinata. The fact that no one sat next to her was gold to Athena. She noticed that when she headed up the stairs to find a seat, most of the boys scooted over to give her space. She didn't even glance at any of them.

Naruto took his seat next to a disappointed Kiba. Poor guy.

"Hey Hinata "

Hinata had to resist the urge to hug the smiling Athena as well. It was so good to see her again. She had been gone for so long. Hinata didn't know when she would be coming back but at least she could check on her every once in a while because of the necklace.

"W-welcome back" Hinata managed a small smile.

"Good to be back" Athena sighed in content and rested her head on the shared desk. She was still looking at Hinata though. "How have you been? Has anyone been bullying you? "

"No, not really "

"What does not really entail"

"No one bullies me. They say that my eyes are weird though"

Athena hummed. "I see, point them out"

"What? "

"Point them out. The kids that say your eyes are weird"

Hinata hesitated. She knew what Athena could do to people. She saw her beat up three boys with ease when they were kids. There's no telling what she could do now.

But she pointed them out, because Athena gave her a look she couldn't disobey

Athena eyed the kids she had pointed out. None of them were familiar to her. That made things easier. She made a handsign under her desk.

Naruto glanced at Athena when a couple of kids went white the face. They looked terrified. So much so that they couldn't say anything. It seemed as if the were actually afraid to utter a word. His sister held a victorious smile and returned her attention to the girl next to her.

"What did you do? "

"A simple genjutsu"

"Of what? "