━1.25

Really said danger 100k while it's only been 25 chapters wow ily

His nose twitched, eyelashes fluttering yet he wasn't completely awake yet- blacking out after all that happened and his eyes heard the cries of pain before he saw them

Unsure of what was happening, his body still half unconscious while the other part of his brain tried to pick out what exactly was unfolding.

Donghyuck gulped down the dryness in his throat, the taste of blood wracked his body and his mind perked up- the scent of the metallic blood infiltrating his senses and his eyes opened.

Confused, unstable and disorganised- he tried to come to his senses and the sound of pain ridden cries became clearer- he blinked away the blurriness of his vision.

It adjusted, the outline of a hunched over figure resolved into the familiar girl who's hair fell over her tear stained face and fists clenched tightly.

She was burning- literally.

The flames licked her body yet she remained unharmed, almost like it was a barrier from everything else.

His breath was caught in his throat at the crackling sound and the light the fire illuminated.

Unreal, it looked something he had never seen before and it left him speechless.
She was sobbing, crying in what felt like pain to him.

Donghyuck sat up straighter, watching her with wide eyes, not encountering a Hellhound in its true form yet and it dawned upon him at the sight of the dead bodies.

It had triggered her powers and he immediately jolted in shock, stumbling up to his feet.

"Belle," he began, voice displaying shock and uncertainty as he hovered a distance away from the girl.

Aria had her eyes squeezed shut and the strands of hair over her and the sound of his voice was drowned out.

"Belle, what..." He was at a loss for words, what was he meant to do? Was he meant to stop a hellhound? Did she even know how to do her job subconsciously?

"Aria-"
The girl whipped her head up, hissing at him with her fangs on display and eyes deathly orange- the fire around her body adding to the burst of anger.

Donghyuck was taken aback, his eyes staring into hers as it was a new sight yet it left him unsure of his feelings towards it.

"Make it stop, m-make it stop." She breathed out, verging of a panic yet waves of pain forced her eyes to screw shut.

"I don't...I don't know what to do." He admitted and she let out a frustrated cry- fingers itching to cause harm and she was unsure of how to handle the powers.

"Just..." She breathed out, calming herself down. "How do I stop it?" By now her fingernails indented cresent moons on her palms so deep it began to draw blood and her gums throbbed.

The feeling of the new fangs gazed over her bottom lip and she felt intoxicated by the pain and shock.

"Maybe you need to get away from the bodies-"
A pained screamed erupted from her throat- leaving him startled and utterly unsure of what to do.
It was a gutteral agonising cry, ripping through her chest and it felt like her body was pushed through the worst.

Donghyuck took a hesitant step forward until he was a closer distance away.
"...Belle you need to calm down."
"Oh wow, why didn't I think of that?" She bit our sarcastically with gritted teeth.

Donghyuck took a deep breath, trying not to get irritated more than he was beggining to get.
"Your powers are not going away until you calm down-"
"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!"

Her eyes burned into his, they held too much power and so much rage.
"You need to calm down Aria."

Aria gripped at her hair, the fangs in her mouth throbbing and the feeling made her want to pull them out.
"Make it stop,"

"There's nothing I can do, I'm telling you to calm down-"
She turned around in a rage, her hand gripping onto his leg with her nails digging into his skin and dark eyes glaring up at him.

"Say it one more time and I'll kill you." She snarled out, the flames touching his body yet it did no harm.

His own demeanor changed, becoming increasingly angry with the situation.
"Stop it." He demanded, trying to force her powers down.

The hellhound inside her wasn't Aria, it was the spirit that took over her body and Donghyuck was trying to get through to it.

"What are you going to do? Throw me in water?" She laughed out, her other hand reaching up to grip the side of his neck, her fingernails digging into his skin.

"I want to kill you."
"Stop, I won't tell you again- stand down." His stormy eyes looked down into hers.

"You're just a Demon, you can't do anything-"
"I said stop!"

The demonic tone ruptured through his voice, his eyes flashing red staring down into hers and the dominating voice challenged her.

Her fangs retracted painfully and she blinked until her brown eyes returned and her grip loosened on his neck- letting out a shaky breath of shock that overrode her body.

"Are you..." He trailed off, unsure if she was bad but her eyes glazed over and distant.

"I'm-" she was cut off by her eyes rolling back and he gasped, leaning forward to catch her in his arms as she fell unconscious.

This is like the fire thing