Chapter- 14 World War 3

Unedited

Unedited

Nishtha's POV

I was wide awake when he kissed me on the cheek. When he went to the bathroom, I was smiling like an idiot. And when he came back, I pretended to be asleep again.

The day was a total adventure, we saw all the islands and corals, they were beautiful. But I couldn't completely focus on them as Paras was continuously staring at me and I was trying really hard not to blush.

In the evening, when I came out of the changing room, his mouth hung open after looking at me which was a good signal obviously. He was also looking as handsome as ever.

The dinner setup was really romantic. I was never into these cute things but suddenly such things had started to seem fascinating. Moreover, he ordered chinese for me! What had happened to this man!

I was super delighted! I hadn't even smiled properly since the past few months, I had thought that the life of business persons is boring and I was almost about to accept this fact. But now, I realized that I was wrong.

This guy was rude, short tempered, fought with me a lot but it didn't matter much. The thing that mattered was that he was the person I could count on in the world full of people who were jealous of me or were fake. And at this point in my life, I believed that I could spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Then he asked me to go to the ball room and I agreed in a go. I wanted to tell him that I was ready. I was ready as hell to give our marriage our chance.

We were dancing, we were swaying with the song and then he told me that he wanted to say something to me. My heart skipped a beat with just this one sentence. But, this happiness was short lived and we were interrupted by a woman, who looked cunning by her face itself.

Paras suddenly turned uncomfortable after hearing her voice. His eyes turned red and he was shivering. I couldn't make out what was happening but whatever was happening wasn't good at all.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my name, I'm Anahita." She said in a bitchy tone while looking at me and I nodded while giving her a fake smile. Paras was looking at the floor and his fingers had formed a tight fist. His veins were also clearly visible. I could sense that he was really angry. She was probably his ex.

"And who may I ask are you?" The nerve of this woman!

"I am Mrs. Nishtha Paras Singhania." I stated proudly in a sassy manner and her face fell.

"Oh Paras, what an ugly choice." OMG !!! WHAT THE FUCK.

"SHUT UP!" Paras roared which shook me for a second. I held his arm.

"Baby please calm down." I said sweetly and both of them looked at me with a shocked expression.

"And you woman, whoever you are! I would really appreciate if you stop talking to my husband as if I weren't here." I said and her face fell, but it was soon replaced with a smirk.