Chapter 3: consequences

Consequences:the burdens of your outcomes,sometimes good others bad.

Y/N turned away from the blushing candy cane boy giving her full attention to Present Mic.The young lady was actually quite good with English and things relating to literature and history.While she was working as a child some of the older maid brought her books as they were actually aloud out side.Y/N bit her lip a little as she and her classmate worked out what these English poets meant,One was by Shakespeare at first glance is looked like a poem about how winter sucks but when you looked into the deeper meanings it was actually about how friendship sucks and that in the end they'll always leave you. "Shakespeare was a salty bitch" Y/N mumbled causing Todoroki to laugh a bit.

Eventually the day ended and it was time for the sleep over for the girls.Y/N couldn't wait and walked with Mina as she was the easiest to talk to.The young magician carried blankets and pillows from her tool and took a spot on the floor with the other girls,First they were gonna finish homework as per Momo's request.Eventually they moved of to the topic of boys. "Sooooo Y/N-San any one peaked your interest here?"She snorted heat rising to her cheeks "no no!I barely talk to the guys,But if you are asking about guys I do admit I had a celebrity crush on Hawks for awhile"The other girls laughed and continued to chat about girl things.This...this was nice,It was nice to feel like a normal kid for once.They all headed to bed after a bit but Y/N couldn't.She stood up,she was wearing a loose shirt and spandex shorts.She walked out side to the patio and layer down.The cold concrete was almost comforting.She stared up into the sky watching the stars twinkle. "Himiko-San why are you out here....laying on the concrete." startled by the the young boy she sat up quickly and turned around.She sighed and let out a chuckle,it was just Todoroki. "well...I find the concrete comforting,no idea why but it's just...nice"He smiled and they both laid down side by side. "Hmm you're right more comforting than my dad's hugs... wait he didn't hug me" he smiled making a joke looking over to Y/N for her reaction.She giggled turning over to face him "Careful candy cane your daddy issues are showing,but same"Both teens laughed before Turing back to the moon and her stars.They both began to grow tired and fell asleep side by side on the cold concrete.

The next morning Y/N was laying on something a little hard but really warm,the same thing had an appendage wrapped around her waist.She was smiling softly snuggling closer to it,and it moved....IT MOVED?!Y/N's eyes shot open as she sat up there she saw was a stiff and awake Todoroki. "um todoroki I'm so sorry" "oh no it was my fault" "n-no no" it went on like this Britney agreed to disagree and went inside.There was Mr.Aizawa looking at the two of you "I was shocked that the two of you left the dorm but care to explain why you two were sleeping on the concrete outside?"He looked so done as Y/N just shrugged walking past him to get some grub.