a me55age to all of you beautiful bebes

・。.・゜✧・.・.・。.・゜✧・.  SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE. ・。.・゜✧・.・.・。.✧・.

im sorry if yall expected some deep meaningful crap, you can recieve some ✧・.・.・。.・゜✧・゜✧・.・.・゜✧・.・✧・.・✧・゜✧・゜✧・゜✧・.・゜✧・.・✧・.  sparkles.

but hey, just cause im barely active on here it doesnt mean anything, i love all of yall a heck ton and adore what this account ended up being. but yall are actually the most beautiful and lovely bebs out there.its nearly 3am and idk, i feel nostalgic but things are improving and so i want to be share some POSITIVIYYY cause i cant be an electron, that would be bad. ( im so embarassing )

but hey, you. yes, you. the magical person reading this. if you even clicked this link you're an actual star and i want you to know that your sunkissed words never fail to bring a smile upon my face. foxgloves blossom at the sound of your voice and daisies dance to the tune of your heartbeat. undeniably, u carry a wondrous aura, a magical one in fact. you truly are extraordinary, outstanding and particularly eminent. speaking to you is incredible, undeniably sweet and your character is a lovely i cant describe. you possess a heart of gold and are truly otherworldly. you can feel sad, you can feel pain, you're only a human. a beautiful human being, a stunning star, a magical person. i would be here for decades and centuries trying to describe the magic behind you but alas, you're indescribable. i love you to the moon and back, i love you through every heartbeat, i love you so much. i love you 3000.

times are changing, we arent the same people that we used to be but whatever you're going through you'll get through it. stay hopeful and believe in yourself because i certainly do and alas, im always there for you. ask to be cheered up and i will take the time out of my life to do whatsoever i am capable of doing to make you smile (within my limits and capabilities) i cant stress this enough but please dont give up, im here, always and forever.

if yall want any socials or whatsoever which im more or less active on
twitter: zainabxch
pinterest: enthrallinglyxo
tumblr: redsoulpoet
just private message me for my snap or my number or anything !

but yes ・:*:・゚sparkle your life with happiness and let the flowers of joy blossom. nourish and take care of your body to allow these flowers to grow, provide yourself with good company, the sunshine which will illuminate you. get that auxinnn ( i cant stay serious for longer than a minute oop )