002

- read in dark mode 🦋.

☆彡˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳ the fangirl ! ☆彡˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳
[ a mattia polibio fan fiction ! ]

☆彡˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳ the fangirl ! ☆彡˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳[ a mattia polibio fan fiction ! ]

OMNISCIENT POV
- NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

☆彡 SHE WAS WASHING her hair, something the curly-headed girl did once a week, along with other things for self-care when she heard a ring come from her cellphone. curious, the girl walked out of her bathroom and checked her phone.

[ INSTAGRAM : polybioh has accepted your follow request ]

SHE SMILED AND set her phone back down on her bed so she could finish up her curly hair routine. she couldn't help but think of getting noticed. she shook the thoughts out of her head. 'i'm thinking too much about a boy who doesn't even know me.'

once she finished her hair she picked up her phone and decided against her thoughts, she looked through the tiktok stars spam account, thinking of ways to get noticed.

she knew she wasn't too ugly, which could help her in getting noticed...but she needed to be different from every other fan. she sighed, this would be hard.

first things first she would dm him, she decided she's talking to him as if he was a friend. she smiled and started sending a message after message into his dms. she felt good after, even if he wouldn't respond or notice, she knew she'd have fun with it.

nyah's chit chat 🍒
imma update two more times tonight,,
sowwy for being an inactive stupid bitch 😔