Chapter forty-two

Ashley's POV:
Jack and I went over to the balcony and there's was already 50-60 girls there. It's only been 15 minutes.

Gilinsky came up running from downstairs shocked, "what the hell did you guys do?" He asked looking in-between Jack and I.

"This dumbass tweeted the address, trying to get 'back' at me!" I said putting up air quotations.

"I'm sorry!" He walked outside to the balcony and started waving to fans and even posing for pictures.

I see he really enjoys being with them and just being surrounded by them. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

"And? What are we going to do?" Anna asked.

"Let's relax and hang out with them you guys," then a light bulb lit up in my head, "you guys lets film a video!"

"Gilinsky go get the karaoke machine!" I said as I got my camera and started setting it up.

As I was fixing the camera everyone was screaming and taking pictures of us. Gilinsky got the karaoke machine and some chairs for all of us to sit in.

"Ok guys, hopefully this works out. We're going to film a question and answer, if that's okay with you guys?" I spoke into the microphone, "were going to do a quick into and then I'm going to turn the camera to you guys and you guys are going to scream!"

I faced the camera because it was on the tripod, "hello guys it's ashley and welcome back to another video! Today I have lots of special guests with me!"

Gilinsky, Anna, Sam and Jack all introduced themselves, "and!" I said facing the camera towards the fans.

They screamed so loud, I'm just hoping that we don't get the cops called on us.

"Were going to do a q&a!"

"Who wants to ask a question?" Gilinsky spoke into the microphone, everyone raised their hands, "you in the tie-dye." He said pointing at her.

"Are you and Anna dating?" She yelled. "We are in fact, dating!" He smiled and hugged Anna.

"NEXT QUESTION!" Gilinsky spoke, "Girl with the birthday hat! By the way, happy birthday babe."

"Thank you! This ones for all of you guys! Can you guys me happy birthday?" She questioned taking out her phone, "what's your name?" I asked her, "Kellie!"

"Okay but all of you guys have to help us! On 3, 1....2....3..... Happy birthday to you!" We all sang.
_________________________________
Really short chapter but yesterday I went to fucking jingle ball and saw shawn and the heavens opened up when he started singing lets just take a moment. BTW YOU GUYS WERE SO CLOSE TO 100K BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! LETS DO THIS!