“Then,” he said, “I’m going to take you here.”

His words triggered another rush of heat and moisture between my legs, and I swayed slightly as I came to stand between Zayn’s thighs. He sat up and released his erection, his hands sweeping up the outside of my hips, spanning my waist as his thumbs circled slowly. Harry stepped back, but I was still intensely aware of his presence, his eyes on me as I climbed onto the bed and straddled Zayn.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling between my breasts and inhaling deeply, and my hands tangled in his hair, stroking the soft strands. His mouth slid across my skin before latching once again onto my breast, and my hips jerked in reaction, his cock sliding against me lusciously.

I gasped, and Zayn leaned back on his elbows, watching me intently. He raised an eyebrow as if in challenge, and I bit my lip, grinding down against him in response. Zayn groaned, his head falling back, exposing his neck in a tantalizing way. I leaned forward to run my tongue along the taut cords of muscle and reached between us to move his erection into position before sitting up and impaling myself on his hardness.

Our moans mingled with Harry’s, the sound sending me spiraling. I began to move, Zayn thrusting up to meet me, and felt Harry’s heat behind me a moment before his hand drifted over my breasts.

“You’re so sexy,” he rasped. “So hot riding Zayn’s cock.”

I groaned, leaning back against him as I circled my hips against Zayn.

“You want more?” Harry asked. “You want it all?”

I nodded, unable to speak, and he pressed me forward gently as Zayn laid down flat on the bed. My breasts hung over his mouth, and his tongue flicked out to tease them mercilessly as I heard a soft click, and slick fingers stroked my other entrance as Zayn reached down to massage my clit.

The sensations were overwhelming, and I trembled as Harry slid one…then two fingers into me, slowly thrusting…twisting…working me into a shuddering frenzy. He leaned over me, his chest pressed to my back.

“Ready?” he asked. I arched back against him in response.

Harry chuckled slightly, but it was strained, and I knew he was hanging on by a thread.

“Be still a moment,” he said, his hand pressed flat on my lower back. I froze, aching at the loss of friction, my eyes locked on Zayn’s as he too fought the urge to finish what we’d started.

After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality couldn’t have been more than mere moments, Harry entered me slowly, and I welcomed the burn, knowing the pleasure would be quick to follow. With shallow thrusts, he worked his way in, his breathing harsh, his fingers clenched into my skin. I groaned at the feeling of fullness…the idea of both men inside me almost as pleasurable as the physical act itself. It was beyond what I had imagined, hotter than my hottest fantasy…and, unable to resist any longer, I swiveled my hips, grinding down on both of them.

“Fuck!” they said simultaneously, and I was shocked to feel a sharp slap against my ass. I gasped, glaring over my shoulder, but I couldn’t hide the clench of my inner muscles at the sensation.

Harry smirked, feeling it. “You dirty girl,” he said. “You liked that, didn’t you?” He smacked me again, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

“Harry,” Zayn moaned, his voice pleading. “I can’t wait much longer…I’m not gonna…I have to…”

“Yeah,” Harry replied, apparently understanding his sexual babble. “Fuck her, Zayn. Give her what she wants.”

He spanked me again, then gripped my ass with both hands, thrusting into me harshly. Zayn picked up the rhythm, alternating with Harry until the push-pull had me screaming…gasping…writhing at the tightening of muscles, the sizzle of nerves. I was lost to the sensations, unable to keep my eyes open – barely hearing the grunts and whispered curses from the mouths of the men surrounding me…enveloping me…driving me higher and higher until I thought I couldn’t possibly bear any more.

Harry tangled one hand in my hair, pulling me upright against his chest and twisting my head so he could kiss me. He kept me in place, leaning back slightly to maintain his punishing pace…pushing me harder.

“More, Zayn,” he ordered. Zayn sat up, wrapping a hand around my waist to gain some leverage. He pounded into me, matching Harry’s relentless thrusts, his hair damp with sweat…eyes crazed with his own nearing climax.

“Oh…oh fuck!” I gasped, darkness descending as every sense narrowed, focusing on the magical tension curling me inward.

“Yeah,” Harry encouraged. “Let it happen.”

Like I could stop it. It swept me away, paralyzing me in the relentless pleasure. Harry and Zayn’s groans grew louder as they fought to push me toward the peak, plunging deeply as I writhed against them.

Then, like a string stretched taut, I came apart, splintering in a shower of sparks as my release took me. Harry held me close, absorbing my trembles as I jerked against them, the pleasure warming me…the blissful release forcing a scream from my lips.

With a shout, Zayn followed with his own orgasm, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he tensed against me. Harry pulled my face around for another kiss as his own climax claimed him, his moans floating into my mouth and sparking another delicious aftershock between my legs.

Finally, we all collapsed onto the bed, our legs hanging off the side, not even having the energy to move to the middle. I drifted on the edge of sleep, absently aware of Zayn and Harry both getting up eventually. I assumed they were cleaning up, but I couldn’t even open my heavy eyes.

Strong arms lifted me and set me gently down between the sheets. A warm body curled around me on one side. My eyes opened slightly to find Harry watching me lovingly as he reached up to trail a finger down my cheek.

“Thank you,” I said to him. His eyes warmed, and he kissed me softly.

“The pleasure was all mine, believe me,” he said with a wicked smirk.